About This File
- Fan speed
- Temperature of the Pit and core temperatures of Food1, Food2 and Food 3 probes in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Status of each of the temperature sensors ("OK", "HIGH", "LOW", "DONE", "ERROR", "HOLD", "ALARM", "SHUTDOWN"). Status codes are also available as global variables for use in block scenes.
1. Temperature setpoints for the Pit and Food1, Food2 and Food 3 cores.
2. Timer and timeout actions (none, sound alarm, hold pit at set temperature, shutdown fan; or any scene-based action you specify.
3. Ramp the pit temperature (cook and hold) from any selected food item.
Installation and configuration:
Install the CyberQ WIFI VD, which you can download below. I will also post it on Fibaro Marketplace.
Enter the CyberQ WIFI IP address and port number in the advanced settings. Scroll down to the main loop section to set the authentication details.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.