Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Relay switch 2x1,5

bartek_wwa

Question

Witam wszystkich, jest to mój pierwszy post :)

Chciałbym zapytać o możliwość podłączenia relay switch na włączniku schodowym. Wiem że ten temat przewijał się przez to forum, ale nie znalazłem układu, który zbliżony byłby do mojego, dlatego pozwalam sobie założyć nowy wątek.

Otóz mam w mieszkaniu oświetlenie korytarza, które można włączyć / wyłączyc w 3 miejscach....przy drzwiach wejsciowych, w salonie i przy wyjściu z sypialni (włączniki są bistabilne). Moje pytanie dotyczy tego, czy jeśli zamontuje relay switch w jednej z tych 3 puszek i podłącze do jednego z tych 3 włączników uzyskam pełną funkcjonalność systemu? tzn. będzie działała automatyka fibaro a nadal będę mógł sterować oswietleniem korytarza każdym z tych 3 włączników?

Z góry dzięki za pomoc!!!!

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, bartek_wwa said:

Witam wszystkich, jest to mój pierwszy post :)

Chciałbym zapytać o możliwość podłączenia relay switch na włączniku schodowym. Wiem że ten temat przewijał się przez to forum, ale nie znalazłem układu, który zbliżony byłby do mojego, dlatego pozwalam sobie założyć nowy wątek.

Otóz mam w mieszkaniu oświetlenie korytarza, które można włączyć / wyłączyc w 3 miejscach....przy drzwiach wejsciowych, w salonie i przy wyjściu z sypialni (włączniki są bistabilne). Moje pytanie dotyczy tego, czy jeśli zamontuje relay switch w jednej z tych 3 puszek i podłącze do jednego z tych 3 włączników uzyskam pełną funkcjonalność systemu? tzn. będzie działała automatyka fibaro a nadal będę mógł sterować oswietleniem korytarza każdym z tych 3 włączników?

Z góry dzięki za pomoc!!!!

Hi @Bartek

Welcome to the forum and translating what you wrote (thanks google translate)

"Hello everyone, this is my first post :)
I would like to ask about the possibility of connecting the relay switch on the switch stair. I know that this subject ran through this forum, but I have not found a system that would be similar to mine, so I allow myself to start a new topic. 
Well, I have an apartment in the corridor lighting, which can be turned on / off in 3 places .... at the front door in the living room and bedroom at the exit of (switches are bistable). My question is whether, if mount relay switch in one of these 3 cans and I connect to one of these three switches I get the full functionality of the system? ie. will work Automatic Fibaro and I'll still be able to control the corridor lighting each of the 3 switches? 
Thanks in advance for your help!!!!"

As with any electrical work please make sure you work safe and that you have the necessary skills and experience

to carry this out without riskPlease use a professional if unsure. No second chances with electricity -

If I understand you correctly then this looks like what you are trying to achieve

Please login or register to see this attachment.

The relay above requires a neutral connection so you may want to check that out first

If don't have a neutral you could use a dimmer ( as a regular switch) and the following diagram may work

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I have never set up the second diagram with regular 2 way switches (diagram above shows momentary)

Perhaps somebody that has experience of this setup would chime in 

As with any electrical work please make sure you work safe and that you have the necessary skills and experience

to carry this out without riskPlease use a professional if unsure. No second chances with electricity -

Hope this helps

-f