Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro Roller Shutter FGR-222 Reporting Wrong Position

Malath

Question

Hi,

I installed couple of Fibaro roller shutter FGR-222, however, two of them are not reporting correct position. No matter how many time I do callibration, it is always showing closed in HC2 interface. 

The HC2 controls them just fine when openning or closing, but even though it still always shows closed in the interface.

I followed some trouble shooting steps in Fibaro manuals but with ni success, has any body ran into such issue previously?

5 answers to this question

Hello @Malath!

You said that you have a couple of FIBARO Roller Shutters. Could you swap the pair of them? The one module that works fine, put in this other place, and the module from this place which makes us trouble put to the previous place of the first module.

• Inquirer
  • Hi.

I tried replacing the module with a new one. Same behavior 

It could be some thing related to configuration which I am not aware about. I have 3 of them working fine.

1 hour ago, Malath said:

I tried replacing the module with a new one. Same behavior 

I wasn't talking about a new one.

1 hour ago, Malath said:

It could be some thing related to configuration which I am not aware about. I have 3 of them working fine.

So if you put those that work fine in other places, they don't work in this place right?

Okay, did you try to exclude and include it again?

Did you do the SOFT reconfiguration?

Did you reset the module?

What motors do you have?

I have this issue since ever. No matter I have a scene closing all blinds and than lamels, there are from time to time still some reporting that they are partially open. Same in the morning, when I open all lamels by scene to  100%, some of the shutters report closed position until I change it on this specific device only.

• Inquirer
  • Hi, 

I tried the soft reconfiguration and tried resetting. I haven't tried to replace the proper ones with these two. 

These two are working fine, except that icon always shows closed.

I am using Somfy motors with below wall switch same as attached photo and setting are set to Toggle switch in the HC2

Also if you can see from other attached image, all roller shutters are open but two are displayed as closed.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.