Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Christmas

jompa68

Christmas demands more z-wave stuff, at least for me, did just order 4 more fibaro z-wave plugs.
Expensive hobbies ;D

Hehehe @jompa68,

it's never ending story, i just ordered 2 more smoke sensors and multi sensors and not going to stop yet :-D

and 2 other CO sensors

Edited by Bodyart

Well guys...I wrote to Santa: 10 door/window sensors, 10 smoke sensors, 10 wall plugs, 2 CO sensors, 1 HC2...and a sysadmin with perfect LUA skills;D

Furthermore expexting the gas sensor next year8-)

I still have around 20 different z-wave devices waiting to be included. So it seems that I'm the only one didn't order any new hardware! On the other hand I'm very busy with software. New Holiday Lights VD (UHAS compatible) must be out at least to beta testers as soon as possible :-)

For me HA is at the moment the most expensive hobby :-P

about the same amount here.... waiting for finishing home reconstructions, before installing them

Oh my gosh...yessss...there's still a shoe box under my desk with 15 devices waiting to be included:roll:

I am in the smae boat as @Bodyart, big box of new stuff and most devices from the old house patently waiting