Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

HCL not appearing in Fibaro Finder

Winnie92

Question

Hi,

I have just plugged in my new HCL and connected through the Fibaro Android app. I've got 3x roller shutter devices here waiting to be installed but no Z Wave devices in the house yet.

The HCL is plugged directly into my wireless modem and the PC and Android phones are connecting to the modem wirelessly.

I want to get onto the HCL through my PC but when I open the Fibaro Finder program it does not show anything. Now I've got no idea how to access the HCL?

I am using Windows 10.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

3 answers to this question

Hi @Winnie92,

Do you have any virtual machines running in your PC? Also what i recommend to make static IP adress or IP reservtion in your router, so you can easily remember HCLs IP adress.

In my experience, there is some issue, that prevents Fibaro finder to find any HC in LAN, if you have some virtual network interfaces running.

I would recommend to use Fing or Advanced IP scanner.

Did you got solve here? I have the same issue. Can you please help me how you fix yours?