Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Motion Sensor HomeKit firmware update?

SafariKC

In iOS 11 Apple made the ability for BLE devices to have much faster triggers for HomeKit. This requires a firmware update for the module and iOS 11.

How far off is the update for the Motion Sensor? 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello. I’m not going to write it in feedbacks but I’m really disappointed about Fibaro HomeKit items. All of them are freezing after while and had to be restarted to get back to work. Motion sensors have to be completely reset after couple of hours work. 

This is only regarding HomeKit staff from Fibaro. I’m satisfied with Fibaro ZWave switches and Home Center

Dnia 14.04.2018 o 13:55, Buskopan napisał:

Hello. I’m not going to write it in feedbacks but I’m really disappointed about Fibaro HomeKit items. All of them are freezing after while and had to be restarted to get back to work. Motion sensors have to be completely reset after couple of hours work. 

This is only regarding HomeKit staff from Fibaro. I’m satisfied with Fibaro ZWave switches and Home Center

It is sad to hear that, can you contact with support and help them diagnose your settings and what type freeze you get

2 hours ago, A.Socha said:

It is sad to hear that, can you contact with support and help them diagnose your settings and what type freeze you get

Well. At least they replied. 

soon there will be a major update for HomeKit devices which will improve the stability, however we do not know the exact date of implementation,

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Where exactly are this so called updated? All I read in the forums are problems and problems. Connections problems, performance problems. So far I wasn't able to use one single HomeKit product from Fibaro without facing problems.

This topic have 1 year, where are the updates? Where can we see the update logs?

Why are we still buying and using this? Shouldn't we just complain to Apple, it's important to stop listing these products...