Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Live Picture of the home inside the app interface

ramisammour

hello guys,

some other brands i saw on you tube, have live picture of a room (lets say living room) inside the interface! thats mean when you turn on the light, the light in the image will appear off and vice versa, same for the blinds! is it possible to do that with fibaro? or it will be in future update?

1 hour ago, ramisammour said:

hello guys,

some other brands i saw on you tube, have live picture of a room (lets say living room) inside the interface! thats mean when you turn on the light, the light in the image will appear off and vice versa, same for the blinds! is it possible to do that with fibaro? or it will be in future update?

It is not implemented yet so it must be for the future. You can suggest it to Fibaro (on this forum) but I think it is already suggested.

Guest David86vm
6 hours ago, ramisammour said:

hello guys,

Hi Ramisammour,

See my suggestion here ;)

The topic has been moved from "

Please login or register to see this link.

" to "

".

Temat został przeniesiony z "

" do "

".

1 hour ago, T.Konopka said:

@ramisammour, can you post a link to the clip?

creston does this exact same thing.  

Please login or register to see this attachment.

your tablet app has much room for improvement.. still no VD shortcut on the homescreen, a HUGE image of the current weather, a HUGE clock..  let the end user decide what we want. 

so much wasted and uncustomizable space.... let us decide what we dont want on the front screen.  like i have never used your built in voice app.  let me replace it with a useful shortcut...

Edited by matt1981
edit
  • Like 2