Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Preventing logging our from app

Reintjan

Question

How do you guys keep the ipad logged-in? My system is logging me out automaticly now and then and then the next user must first login before using, not very handy on ipad wall.... Any ideas?

3 answers to this question

My ipad is logged in since last year, i don't have any trouble whit this.

On 19.01.2018 at 12:40 AM, Reintjan said:

My system is logging me out automaticly now and then and then the next user must first login before using, not very handy on ipad wall.... Any ideas?

Are you being logged out from the app or from the gateway?

Can you post a screen shot showing what credentials you are asked to give?

• Inquirer
  • I'm logged out from the gateway. I'm not using ipad app as it completely hangs my HCL everytime i switch a light on or off. Also using webinterface ( gateway) with Chrome as there's no proper support for Safari. On Windows machine also use Chrome as there's no proper support for IE....

I'm getting very tired of Fibaro as this system has more bugs then working parts and it looks like they're seldom fixing any of them. And if they fix something they are creating new bugs the same time. Only waiting the moment my HCL is not working on Chrome either, but maybe i trow the system out of the window before that. 

I've never seen a system before programmed and managed so badly, not even a Microsoft one!