• Announcements

• I.Srodka

Nowa Struktura Forum   01/04/18

Szanowni Użytkownicy Forum!   Jak zapewne widzicie, na forum zaszła pewna reorganizacja, która będzie w dalszym ciągu postępować.   Od dzisiaj dział Moduły / Produkty został podzielony na podkategorie, więc od teraz proszę o zakładanie tematów w odpowiednich działach.   Poprzednie tematy będą stopniowo przenoszone do odpowiednich kategorii.    Pozdrawiamy, Zespół FIBARO
    • I.Srodka

New Forum Structure   01/04/18

Dear Forum Users!   As you can see, some changes in Forum structure has been made and we are going to reorganize even further.   From now on, Modules / Products has been divided into subcategories (particular devices), so please create new topics in the corresponding subcategories.   We will address previously created topics in Modules and we will be moving them on a daily basis.   Kind regards, FIBARO Team
    • T.Konopka

DOWNLOADS - new way of sharing solutions!   01/17/18

Dear users, We want you to have a great time here on the Forum, therefore, we are introducing a new tool for sharing solutions! DOWNLOADS - a system of file sharing for all of you. DOWNLOADS - support topics - this is a new category for support topics. Check the short guide for Downloads on how to add a solution (all files have to be approved).   Crowd's Solutions will be closed for new submissions, but still open for replies in remaining topics. We ask the authors of the solutions to add their solutions to Downloads with the link to the topic at the top of the description. We will merge the support topic with the one from Crowd's Solutions.   If you have any questions, feel free to ask our administrators - @T.Konopka and @I.Srodka!
    • T.Konopka

DOWNLOADS - nowy sposób dzielenia się rozwiązaniami!   01/17/18

Szanowni użytkownicy, Chcemy, abyście świetnie spędzali czas na Forum, dlatego przedstawiamy wam nowe narzędzie do dzielenia się rozwiązaniami! DOWNLOADS - system dodawania i pobierania plików. DOWNLOADS - support topics - to jest nowa kategoria z tematami wsparcia. Sprawdźcie przewodnik dla Downloads, aby wiedzieć jak dodać rozwiązanie (wszystkie pliki muszą zostać zatwierdzone).   Rozwiązania Społeczności zostaną zamknięte dla nowych tematów, jednak tematy już wczęśniej dodane będą nadal dostępne. Prosimy autorów rozwiązań do przenoszenia ich do Downloads - prosimy o dodanie linkiem do tematu na górze opisu. Połączymy wtedy temat wsparcia z tematem z Rozwiązań Społeczności.   W przypadku pytań, prosimy o kontaktowanie się z administratorami - @T.Konopka and @I.Srodka. (Rozwiązania mogą być dodawane w języku polskim!)
ewiles

Home app says update available, Fibaro app says otherwise

Question

My Home app recently popped up and said there are two firmware updates available. Status details says “update the firmware for 2 accessories in the “Fibaro for HomeKit Devices” app and gives me a link to open the Fibaro app. But when I’m in the Fibaro app I don’t see anything indicating available updates. My device is a flood sensor. Checking accessory details there also doesn’t give me an update option.

31 answers to this question

Has this been fixed yet? I see no way to do firmware updates.

Not yet, still same situation....normally U C under accessory info: update available and U just click on it....they should get onto it soon !!!

my first post. thanks for posting this question, and thanks for the answers.  now I can mark this off my list of things to try and figure out this weekend. 

No, Fibaro says Apple's baby....Apple says Fibaro's baby....perfect....can't be so complicated to quickly change the version checking coding in a small single App at Fibaro ...cu, macman (and I think it's Fibaro business, because it first appeared after the last Fibaro Home app update)

• Inquirer
  • 11 hours ago, macman said:

No, Fibaro says Apple's baby....Apple says Fibaro's baby....perfect....can't be so complicated to quickly change the version checking coding in a small single App at Fibaro ...cu, macman (and I think it's Fibaro business, because it first appeared after the last Fibaro Home app update)

Yeah, this is surprising to me too. It happened right after an app update. I honestly thought this was going to be a quick fix and we'd have already seen an update by now. 

Right, I tried to check this with the apple developer section ...

Firmware versions still different, but at least the apple home app does not show firmare update available anymore and no numbers on the icon....

The issue has been fixed and the Apple Home app doesn't show the update notification anymore.

Cheers! : )