Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Camera problem and other question

Pascal

Question

Hello,

I connect two foscam camera on the HC2 but if i try to look on the lan there is no problem to see the video, but if i try to see without my lan there is no video.

i add the camera with the intern IP 192.168.1.111 i think that the HC2 stream the video directly from the Camera and work not with a video cach ... is it possible to do this ?

I configure a dimmer to set the ON to 0,2 seconds only to give a impuls to open a door and he switch direclty to OFF after 0,2 seconds but the problem is that y have no status door open or door closed .. is it possinle to when i set to ON that the dimmer after 0,2 seconds is set to OFF but that the HC2 status will still to ON and when i click on OFF that the door close ..

Is it possible ?

Thanks for your help

Kind regards

Pascal

6 answers to this question

Guest ericf

Hi,

what do you mean with : if i try to look on the lan there is no problem to see the video, but if i try to see without my lan there is no video ? (je ne comrpends pas)

Regards,

Eric

• Inquirer
  • Hi,

what do you mean with : if i try to look on the lan there is no problem to see the video, but if i try to see without my lan there is no video ? (je ne comrpends pas)

Regards,

Eric

The HC2 is open to internet, if i take a look with a friend internet connexion i can connect on my HC2 but i cannot see the video of my camera .

Kind regards

Pascal

I configure a dimmer to set the ON to 0,2 seconds only to give a impuls to open a door and he switch direclty to OFF after 0,2 seconds but the problem is that y have no status door open or door closed .. is it possinle to when i set to ON that the dimmer after 0,2 seconds is set to OFF but that the HC2 status will still to ON and when i click on OFF that the door close ..

You need to use On/Off switch for that reason. It has to be in 1.4 version AFAIK. There's a parameter which you can set up to give an impulse of xx seconds - just to open the door.

• Inquirer
  • I configure a dimmer to set the ON to 0,2 seconds only to give a impuls to open a door and he switch direclty to OFF after 0,2 seconds but the problem is that y have no status door open or door closed .. is it possinle to when i set to ON that the dimmer after 0,2 seconds is set to OFF but that the HC2 status will still to ON and when i click on OFF that the door close ..

You need to use On/Off switch for that reason. It has to be in 1.4 version AFAIK. There's a parameter which you can set up to give an impulse of xx seconds - just to open the door.

Yes but he do ON and after 0,2 second OFF but so i cannot see if the door is open or closed ...

What i try to do is to link the ON button to OPEN and OFF button to CLOSE.

Kind regards

Pascal

Guest vayher

About door status - I have to consult that with the team.

About camera - when you're connected to your HC2 through external IP address, it assumes that this is local area access - so it tries to show you video stream from local IP address (e.g. 192.168.1.27) - and there is no such address when your out of your network.

For now - the solution is using HC2 Remote Access - just sign in at

Please login or register to see this link.

and add your HC2 to your account. The you can access your camera wherever you are.