Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

EXPRESS CONTROL 3-in-1 sensor and 1.023 firmware

javene

Question

Short question, did you add support for the 3-in-1 sensor from express control in the latest firmware?

9 answers to this question

Dear Sir

Yes, sensor is compatibile, works fine, but if You want to modify its paramaters you have to do it manually (advanced configuration - Add Parameter)

• Inquirer
  • OK, but what about creating a scene that is dependent of light level?

Guest Futuretech
    OK, but what about creating a scene that is dependent of light level?

That's what I would like to know too.

(I was only able to add the sensor once, after deleting it is not possible to add it anymore.)

Is there a manual anyway?

Guest Futuretech
    Dear Sir

Yes, sensor is compatibile, works fine, but if You want to modify its paramaters you have to do it manually (advanced configuration - Add Parameter)

So I got to mess around with params to get it working?

If I only want to use motion and lightcondition do I still have to create a scene to make this device work?

Dear Sir

o I got to mess around with params to get it working?

Yes

If I only want to use motion and lightcondition do I still have to create a scene to make this device work?

I don't fully understand this question...You don't need to create scene to add any device. Scene is other functionality... To make it perfectly clear, this sensor is compatible with us, but in advanced mode - You must create parameters to used it with HC2. We are working to make it more compatible with Home Center 2. Regards.

Guest Futuretech
    Dear Sir
    o I got to mess around with params to get it working?

Yes

I don't fully understand this question...You don't need to create scene to add any device. Scene is other functionality... To make it perfectly clear, this sensor is compatible with us, but in advanced mode - You must create parameters to used it with HC2. We are working to make it more compatible with Home Center 2. Regards.

Well let me try to explain.

I can't find any manual so I got to work with the summier stuff which can be found (sometimes not) on the suppportpages of your website (and this forum).

When you go to the supportpages it seems like there are some examples to be found but as a matter of fact they are all the same. The only thing to find is association.......

So I add my EZMotion 3-in-1 device and associate it with a lamp and the EZMotion..... does not work/do anything.

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_redface.gif" alt=":oops:" />

You mentioned on this forum to set parameters for this device manually (now that is an answer I don't fully understand; it would be more helpfull to mention what parameters and values (eventhough it might depend on the situation)) but I looked at the parameters which also are mentioned somewhere on the supportpages. But whatever parameters seem logical to me I've tried out and guess what: NO SUCCES.

Back to the point:

I have an EZMotion 3in1 and a lamp (added).

Try to explain to me what to do next.

If the amount of light is less then 10% and motion is detected the lamp must turn on and

stay on as long there is motion. If there is no motion the lamp must turn off after 120 secs.

I would also find this information usefull.

Can someone break down the steps for setting a scene as above?

thanks

Don

Guest Futuretech

thanks

Don

Thx to Kuuno I had it working last night, but after 24 hrs my motionsensor didn't react anymore.

I've tried something else now, i"ll post the results tomorrow.

Guest Kuuno

thanks

Don

check this topic for scene

Please login or register to see this link.

regards

Kuuno