Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Aeon-Labs MiniMote

jeroen

Question

14 answers to this question

Dear Sir

At this moment this device is not fully supported by our system - probably it will be in future. But right now You can manually asociate this controller with other fibaro module (please look into the product manual). Regards!

I mean product manual for Aeon Labs controller. You have to manually associate this controller with our module (linking controller with z-wave moule should be described in it's product manual). During programming this controller in our module You need to only press 3 times learning button. So You need to check how to program this z-wave controller.

I've bought Aeon Minimote and I'm trying to configure it under HC2.

The only thing I was able to setup is what you can see in the screenshot, but I can´t configure each of its buttons to assign a device or an event.

anyone could help me?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Guest thales almeida

i made the minimote work, making associations with the modules. this way works fine.

Guest thales almeida

No, you need to add the minimote on your hc2, and then associate the buttons of the minimote with the nodes. You just need to press and hold the button that you want to associate, and then make the procedure of add the nodes ( press 3 times de button B/S1)

No, you need to add the minimote on your hc2, and then associate the buttons of the minimote with the nodes. You just need to press and hold the button that you want to associate, and then make the procedure of add the nodes ( press 3 times de button B/S1)

I'll try! thanks for your support!

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Guest FibaroKK

When i associate the roller schutter with one button of the remote will i be able to close and open this roller schutter from HC2 at the same time ?

By combining several parts of LUA code I found on this forum I figured out how to start a scene using my MiniMote. This is a "small proof of concept" that I have successfully added to a number of my scenes.

My configuration:

- MiniMote with firmware version 1.17 installed

- The device ID of my MiniMote is 76

- It should be possible to start the scene manually via my iPhone or the WEB interface

My code:

Please login or register to see this code.

This proof-of-concept will display a debug message when:

- button 1 of my MiniMote is pressed

- the scene is executed manually via a button on my iPhone.

Hello,

I have still Problems connecting an Aeon-Labs MiniMote to HC2.

The node is included without Problems into the Z-wave Network.

Could you please explain how to integrate the Aeon-Labs MiniMote into a Scene ? What do mean with "press 3 times de button B/S1" ? How can you associate a button of the Aeon with a Trigger in a HC2 Scene ?

Thank you very much.

Klaus

Hi,

This guide should help you.

Please login or register to see this link.

We've tested this and it all works well. It is actually based on various threads from this forum.

Hi,

This guide should help you.

Please login or register to see this link.

We've tested this and it all works well. It is actually based on various threads from this forum.

Thank you very much. It works.