Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Vitrum ZWave Two Gang On/Off Module - Split Rooms

davedotnet

Question

I have a double ganged Vitrum switch that resides in the Hallway by the front door. One of the switches controls the porch light and the other the hall light. The switch appears as a master with two slaves (006, 006.1 and 006.2).

I've allocated one of the switches to the room "Hallway", and another to the room "Porch". However, whilst I can see the configuration under Devices for both switches, everywhere else in HC2, there is nothing to be seen under "Porch".

It's almost as if you can't split a double ganged switch between two "rooms". Anyone have any experience or success at this ?

Thx

2 answers to this question

Guest Kuuno

i did a test with 2x1,5kw relay. assigned one switch to other room and worked ok. i guess you have a vitrum comaptibility related thing then?

regards

• Inquirer
  • It's interesting it works for you. What version are you running?

I don't think it's the Vitrum switch as I can switch either light on/off and check its state and configuration. In the Devices configuration it show the two sub devices showing up in different rooms, but In "your house" or "rooms" one of the switches doesn't appear.