Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

[solved] New Everspring ST814 will not show sensors

slixz

Question

Hello,

I have bougth yet another Everspring ST814 (have 2 alredy installed). Now i am trying to get it connected to the HC2 but i am not succeding. I have added the device many times, then deleted it again and tryed....not going well.

It shows and detects the main device, but not the senors for humidity and temperature. See screenshot.

What is wrong?

Please login or register to see this image.

10 answers to this question

Hello,

I have bougth yet another Everspring ST814 (have 2 alredy installed). Now i am trying to get it connected to the HC2 but i am not succeding. I have added the device many times, then deleted it again and tryed....not going well.

It shows and detects the main device, but not the senors for humidity and temperature. See screenshot.

What is wrong?

Please login or register to see this link.

Hello,

Try to push synch button 3 times for wakeup device manualy after add tour device.

I hope help y ou

Bye

• Inquirer
  • It dosent help, i guess you mean that i should first add the device in HC2 under devices. After that i should press the C/F sync key on the ST814 for it to make it apper in the HC2.

If i try to add the device again in HC2 - add device- this is the output I get, sorry for the swedish but i says that i has found the device sleeping unint 15 whitch is the correct unit, but stíll no temp and humidity sensor.

It dosent help, i guess you mean that i should first add the device in HC2 under devices. After that i should press the C/F sync key on the ST814 for it to make it apper in the HC2.

If i try to add the device again in HC2 - add device- this is the output I get, sorry for the swedish but i says that i has found the device sleeping unint 15 whitch is the correct unit, but stíll no temp and humidity sensor.

Please login or register to see this link.

same for me but after add device i press sync key 3 times and few minutes after i saw temps et humidity value.

Hello

with Ezmotion 3-1 sensor I had same thing. But the device started to work correctly after a while.. 10-15minutes. At first I added/deleted sensor ~10 times wondering what is the problem.. But it just wanted to be online for some time.

Try this? Delete the sensor. Add it again and wait! Maybe it takes 20 minutes? Maybe 1hour.. but it should work!

• Inquirer
  • Hello

with Ezmotion 3-1 sensor I had same thing. But the device started to work correctly after a while.. 10-15minutes. At first I added/deleted sensor ~10 times wondering what is the problem.. But it just wanted to be online for some time.

Try this? Delete the sensor. Add it again and wait! Maybe it takes 20 minutes? Maybe 1hour.. but it should work!

Dosent work, I have had this running for 48h soon, dosent work. Today I am going to try to delete my other two ST814 and associate them agin to see if it works better.

Hello

Dosent work, I have had this running for 48h soon, dosent work. Today I am going to try to delete my other two ST814 and associate them agin to see if it works better.

I had the same "problem" with my sensor and what can I suggest You should restart Your HC2.Hope this helps

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Inquirer
  • Hello

I had the same "problem" with my sensor and what can I suggest You should restart Your HC2.Hope this helps

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I restarted the HC2 yesterday, didnt help at all. But now i went down below the house and picked up my two old sensors to reset them. Deleted all ST814 sensors, rebooted the HC2 and after that reassosiated them all one by one...works

Hi all, I've recently bought a Fibaro system wishing I'd have found this forum first...reading through the many problems has made me more angry after every failed attempt at setting it up...would Vera have been easier?

Message for Slixz, could you please help me out with setting up my Everspring ST814 sensor...I've added the device but that's it, it seems to go dead with no info sent to HC2 upon movement...I've included, excluded and rebooted so many times

/emoticons/default_icon_evil.gif" alt=":evil:" />

Please could you write a step by step set-up of your working sensor including how you set-up the associations...I have a Everspring indoor alarm which id like to set off upon movement...I've tried association and tried configuring using parameters which don't saving upon exit...maybe I'm doing something wrong as a newbie to this system...

This would also help other members as I think real world user guides are better help than reading the double Dutch manuals

/emoticons/default_icon_curve.gif" alt=":-/" />

Thanks!

• Inquirer
  • I just add the device ST814 by

1. Go to devices in HC2 and choose add another device.

2. Push the sync button on the ST814 (C/F) three times to include it.

3. After that you should see the ST814 head device with two slaves (temp humidity)

4. Push the sync button on the ST814 three times again to wake the device up and then it should activte the sensors for temp and humidity.

Thats how i made it work at last, maybe you need to delete some of your current devices and start over from scratch.

Thanks Slixz, although I made a bit of an error due to the numbers being nearly exactly the same, I was referring to the Everspring SP814 PIR sensors...just realized this thread is in regard to the Everspring ST814 temperature sensor...not to worry as I've ordered 4 Temp sensors so your info will come in handy...

/emoticons/default_icon_biggrin.gif" alt=":-D" />

Found the SP814 thread...bad news as it doesn't work with HC2 at all and Fibaro seem to be taking a very long time making it compatible...

/emoticons/default_icon_evil.gif" alt=":evil:" />