Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

QEES launched Z-Wave PC Tool

qees_europe

Question

Starting with the 6th of November, QEES released the first version of the Z-Wave PC Tool, designed to help users control and update Z-Wave devices. You can read more about the PC Tool

Please login or register to see this link.

and download it

9 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Hi, Mariusz!

Can you please provide some more information? In order to figure out what is going on, we would need to know the following:

- What operating system are you using?

- What error message did you receive?

- When trying to use MyKey with the QEES Z-Wave PC Tool, were there any other devices connected to USB?

Thank you!

QEES Support Team

Guest mariusz4567

Hi,qees_europe

Ad1-Windows 7 64 bit

Ad2-No Z-Wave controller found

Ad3- No

Best regards

• Inquirer
  • Dear Mariusz,

Please check if the device manager can see your MyKey and if it is working properly (if the driver is installed). If the driver is not installed, you can find a .inf file, typically in c:\Program Files\QEES PC Tool\.

If this is not the cause, try changing the USB port to a smaller COM, =COM10.

Guest mariusz4567
    Dear Mariusz,

Please check if the device manager can see your MyKey and if it is working properly (if the driver is installed). If the driver is not installed, you can find a .inf file, typically in c:\Program Files\QEES PC Tool\.

If this is not the cause, try changing the USB port to a smaller COM, =COM10.

I thank all the work

Hello Qees. The Qees key works absolutely fine with me and acts as secondary controller to control lights in my living room. Associations are setup from the HC2 and all this is fine. Promise is that next HC2 release will support scene activations from the Qees Remote. Now, my questions: 1. As I use the Qees as secondary, what delivers the Qees Tool for me other than the Firmware update capability? 2. The firmware update capability is indeed available now. But where can I find updates??

Regards,

Hans

• Inquirer
  • Hi HansW,

Besides firmware updates, the QEES PC Tool, lets you control devices, create/control scenes and groups and is an interface for power metering. Soon, a new update with more features will be released.

The updates for devices will be available at the end of this month, we will let you know as soon as you can download them.

• Inquirer
  • Hello everyone!

QEES brings good news for Mac users. The QEES Z-Wave Tool for Mac (v0.5) has the same features as the one for Windows and is now available for download