Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Problem with Duwi Duro Blind switch

DonO

Question

hi

I have wired up a Duwi Duro switch to use with my HC2. I have included it to the HC2 and wired a controliss 4 wire motorised blind but when i click or press any button on the switch or scren i can hear the switch doing something but nothing happens to my blind. Has anyone got the Duwi Duro blind switch working with the HC2 and can provide some help?

thanks

1 answer to this question

DonO, hi. I've no direct experience with this switch/blind combination, but I would imagine it's designed to operate without the intervention of the (HC2) controller. I would focus on the switch + blind combination first, get that working, and then add the HC2 into the equation. The HC2 should just let you operate it remotely. It shouldn't interfere when you physically operate the switch.

Is the blind electrically connected to the switch? Does the blind have it's own ZWave endpoint ?