Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Config of aeon labs power meter

jompa68

Question

Hi

after i added the new device i did get today,Home Energy Meter DSB09104-ZWEU the response time have increased when i turn off or on a device. Scenes response time have also increased.

Is there any parameters i could change on aeon labs device to get response time back to "normal"?

When i look at the aeon lab sensor on main screen i see that it changes watt value often.

4 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • I did setup polling time now to 90 and now it runs like it should.

Power values also looking good

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_smile.gif" alt=":-)" />

Please login or register to see this attachment.

I did setup polling time now to 90 and now it runs like it should.

Hi Jompa68,

Could you help me out with some info: I have the V1 2 clamp. I have just added a circuit that I want to measure so I am thinking of buying a new device with 3 clamps. The V1 did not support the send report on change properly.

Do you know if you have the v2 HEM?

Have you tried the report on change parameters?

but if you are on the beta there may be a bug in the parameter setting code. If the settings start getting corrupted best stop. I didn't and managed to reset the calibration.

• Inquirer
  • I did setup polling time now to 90 and now it runs like it should.

Hi Jompa68,

Could you help me out with some info: I have the V1 2 clamp. I have just added a circuit that I want to measure so I am thinking of buying a new device with 3 clamps. The V1 did not support the send report on change properly.

Do you know if you have the v2 HEM?

Have you tried the report on change parameters?

but if you are on the beta there may be a bug in the parameter setting code. If the settings start getting corrupted best stop. I didn't and managed to reset the calibration.

Good morning Robert

yes i think i have the v2, at least the latest firmware (says the reseller). Can i see that what version i have somehow?

I have not adjust any parameters, i have compare them with the pdf i found on internet and i can see that not all parameters are activated after install.

I just have everything by default, did adjust the polling time on main node to 90. Everything seems to work like it should. Will be fun to see how correct it measure compare to bill from electricity company. Did measure with 1wire before this and that could diff between 2-5 kW a month sometimes.

If you want me to test something i willing to help out. Just ask :->

Regards Jonny

Hi Jonny,

It sounds like it is the V2 if you have a template on the advanced tab.

If this is the case you will not be able to test without inserting into the database unless Fibaro has exposed all of the parameters needed. Unless you are happy with that I won't ask for you to do it.

If you do not have a template you can add using the add parameter button on the advanced tab.

Have you read the Aeon guide that list the parameters?