Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

2N Helios IP

jnevestdl

Question

So currently there is no reason to try to get this working. I have to wait alittle?

we support one version but i thibk better wait when helios will finish api then we will seat on him

Which one are you supporting?

I have for testing:

Helios IP Vario

Product name: 2N Helios IP

Software version: 1.15.5.308.7

Bootloader version: 1.4.0.6.0

Hardware version: 535v1

Should this work or no?

Lauri, ask support, im at home now so i can't check it

I just bought the vario and the only feature i got

I could have a camera device showing JPG refreshing every 3 second

have the status of the lock from the intercom

add code users

But till now if I call fibaro won't ring or show any status that some1 is calling

Any help?

any updates till today?

I have already my 2n Helios ip intercom and it is working fine...but i really need to decide if i'm going to buy a fibaro hc2 or not! The only reason that pushes me to fibaro hc2 is the voip functionality if it is supporting 2n Helios ip intercom!

Hi,

I got a Helios IP Vario here. HC2 working on V3.6 (my stable one for at home) doesn't recognize it but my other HC2 on V4.031 (for testing) has the plugin for Basic & Gold. I see my intercom in my HC2 but not in the android app.....

same problem here, but is there any way you can make it send a notification when someone calls using helios? because right now i see fibaro just like a simple sip gateway and nothing else :|

same to me, in ios app too...hc2 shows the helios but right now, this is all just useless!!

I bought HC2 because it has voip support...so i think it should at least send a notification and let talk to the intercom, in the app too!!

I know also fibaro has released an intercom app (useless for ios 8, obiouvsly), but why should I change app for intercom functionality?? In the case I want to put an ipad on the wall, i really dont want to exchange apps!!

The Fibaro Intercom and Fibaro iOS apps use a URL scheme to switch between each other. So you essentially launch the intercom app from within the Fibaro app (and vice versa) just like changing a page

Just upgraded to 4.040 and suddenly the live-images are working. Upto this upgrade I only had a still picture on my desktop and phone but now the image on my desktop is 'live' but on my phone (android) it's still a problem. Every time I refresh the picture my 2N doorintercom resets again.....

not good enough yet but improved! Some more steps to go now

Will Fibaro Intercom will also be available on Android???

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_question.gif" alt=":?:" />

Any tricks getting the 2N Helios Verso intercom to start a scene on HC2 using a http command?

The address I have in the Switch-on command box is 

Please login or register to see this code.

When I paste the address in a browser it works fine. Doesn't work when the call button is pressed on the Verso door station. The switch seems to be getting activated as I put a short beep on the state signalling sound which is played when the call button is pressed.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

When you have a look at e-learning.fibaro.com there's a manual how to set the Helios IP Vario but it's done for an iPad. There shows in the bottom row a intercom button after installing a special Fibaro Intercom app made for a iPad.

This intercom app is NOT available for Android :evil:

Fibaro, when will this be available for Android??

I have a Helios IP Vario for 2 years now and the only thing I can do with it is viewing the camera images but no calling......

This intercom is too expensive for not using properly.

5 minutes ago, TRicky said:

This intercom is too expensive for not using properly.

Checkout the Bria VoIP app for Android in the meantime. Best I've used so far. 

Please login or register to see this link.

Hello Fibaro, please leave a comment!

I have a 2N Helios IP Vario and , as Fibaro requires, a gold license but......

Though Fibaro states that a 2N with a gold licence should work with the offered plug-in, it turns out that they only support iPhones/iPads which I don't have 

and I never will buy! When will Fibaro support the 2N intercom also for Android? And if not, please remove the info at the plug-in that android is supported.

It costed me around € 900 and the intercom is in a cupboard somewhere....... Very, very sad! 

If Fibaro didn't mention the compatibility with the HC2 and Android, I never would have bought it!

:cry: 

25 minutes ago, TRicky said:

If Fibaro didn't mention the compatibility with the HC2 and Android, I never would have bought it!

I've got a 2N Helios installed running off HC2 and also only have Android devices. The 2N intercoms are too good to be left in a cupboard just because Fibaro doesn't have an app for them. There's plenty of other SIP/VoIP apps for Android that work fine for calling.