Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Open gate from car

Shad

Question

I try since yesterday but he don't work to open gate with light for the car, I use:

- For the car FGBS321 Universal Binary Sensor

- For the gate FGS221 Switch 2x1,5kW

When I use a light on the car I see information go on HC2. But how configure all to work???

8 answers to this question

You have to create a scene - If universal sensor is breached then turn on relay module.

• Inquirer
  • I think I have a problem with my universal sensor because it is all time breached and I don't evenment in the panel.

Guest kubilay.kupeli

Hi Shad,

You should set parameter 3 or 4 or both according to your use. Possibly they are set to 1 - Normal Close. If so you should change it to 0 - Normal Open. Else you should try any one of them which suits to your case.

regards!

If the control is in the car, it might be better to use a door sensor as it is a non routing device. You may cause your network issues if you drive away with one of the routing nodes every day.

You have to create a scene - If universal sensor is breached then turn on relay module.

@Lauri,

Could you please let me know more details?

Much appreciated.

If the control is in the car, it might be better to use a door sensor as it is a non routing device. You may cause your network issues if you drive away with one of the routing nodes every day.

+ 1

You could use door / window sensor.

• Inquirer
  • You have to create a scene - If universal sensor is breached then turn on relay module.

@Lauri,

Could you please let me know more details?

Much appreciated.

Universal sensor is use like a sensor, so you could put a contact on IN1 and Ground, when you push the contact, you turn universal breach.

So If you Universal sensor breached then open the gate.

But you must put contact in the gate.

[ Added: 2013-03-21, 09:07 ]

+ 1

You could use door / window sensor.

Yes but I would to use with light, but Fibaro tell me they have a device for that.

I don't think I understood you quetion.

Are you trying to open the gates when the headlights shines on a analogue light sensor linked to a universal sensor?