Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro Home Entry System

antamaga

Question

8 answers to this question

Guest shapa

I've got Helios.

Works just fine, added RFID module and connected fibaro micro module.

Can you please explain me how to configure Helios IP, with VoIP, etc... I asked Fibaro for a manual, but no answear.

I have Helios IP Basic. I want when someone rings, Fibaro call to my Iphone, so I can answear and talk. Is it possible?

Guest shapa

Fibaro provided extremely basic PBX functionality (hopefully they are using asterisk but just not provided any GUI for that yet)

The only way to achieve the functionality your are looking for is to use some home IP PBX (asterisk, snom one free, etc) and get a subscription with some (hundreds available) SIP providers. You can easily program Helios to call any required number via SIP (with video support) and you can manage Helios from iPhone (i.e. open a lock)

When we know the possibility of asterisk, I hope they do good interface

Guest jrkalf

Asterisk is very capable. You might call it the swiss knife of open source voip systems. The problem is building a good interface for it because the capabilities are extensive.

I've tried to run it via the standard Asterisk interface once, but found myself writing the .conf files by hand because it's more reliable and it'll allows for a more fine grained control. Especially if you have various dailing rules set-up for cases when a land-line or a voip provider should be used.

Hello, does anyone know if support for Mobotix T24 is planned? It's a very popular Home entry system in Netherlands and Germany and many post Vera users like myself have it installed.

Thank you, Patrick