Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

TKB TZ-66D Associations not working

MrMKHR

Question

Yesterday I installed my first two Z-Wave devices and set up the HC2, so this could be a very easy beginner question

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The two devices: 1x TKB TZ66D (Wall Switch with two paddles, one switched load, four* association groups).

1x Fibaro Dimmer.

The Dimmer is working fine when controlled via the Web-Interface. Configuration was easy etc.

The TZ66D basically does work well, too. I can switch the connected load and the status is reported fine. However, I would like to use the second paddle for the dimmer (even basic on/off would be enough), but can't get the association up and running.

What I did so far:

- Include both devices.

- TZ66D/Advanced ---> configured the association groups in different variations.

I tested different configurations just to be sure and even it won't work, no matter which association group I try.

- Re-Included the TZ66D. same testing again.

- TZ66D/Advanced/Add Parameters ---> Tested some of the configuration parameters (LED on/off) just to see if communication is working. Result: Some parameters do not work properly, some do.

Right now I don't know how to go on because there is not much information on the actual communication (the messagebox at the top isn't very detailed).

Did anyone else install TZ66D and experienced similar problems? Do you need more information to provide some help? Any advice?

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

edit---> another thing: I just noticed that the Dimmer is recognized as

Device type: FGD211 Dimmer, Producer: Fibar Group

but the TZ66D only is recognized as Producer: Unknown

[ Added: 2013-05-11, 21:34 ]

Everything is working now.

I di a lot of exlusions and inclusions, reset the hc2 and eventually everything just started working after several tries...

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet