Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

OREGON SCIENTIFIC & RfxCom RFXtrx433 USB Support

yassinex

Question

Hi Fibaro

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is the OREGON SCIENTIFIC support planned in the near future ?

ATM it's the best (and only !!!) weather station devices out there.

BTW: Are you planning to support the 433 protocol ( RfxCom RFXtrx433 USB ) ?

This is the only thing holding me buying 2 HC2 devices.

Thanks alot for you replay.

• Answers 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Any assistance would be gratefully received

LBD

Please update to 1744 it should work then. If you still have problems it might be a firewall issue, check the log to see if there are any errors when the data is pushed.

The Log says "error: error sending data to Fibaro!"

How do I look if its a firewall issue with HC2??

Thanks

LBD

If you get that error it means the network connection to the HC cannot be established. Since the HC does not have a firewall it is probably somewhere inbetween or your domoticz server blocks outbound traffic.

Do you have a url to report bugs? up to now it's like speaking to a wall! Thanks

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Same problem here since yesterday

PV Productie Not

Other devices updating fine

Temp Woonkamer 22.0

Oregon added few days ago

Thanks some type of acknowledgement is great! Thanks Tane means I do not have to chase my tail assuming it was my fault!

Much appreciated!

[ Added: 2014-05-12, 12:05 ]

You running a pi?

[ Added: 2014-05-12, 12:07 ]

Have you also noticed TANE that the check box will not keep it setting in FibaroLink? so the unit value is always set to Yes!

Yes running on a PI

Great solution.

Know i have also my Solar installation included.

Did not notice the check box...wil check that later.

Hope the uplink will work soon again.

Any assistance would be gratefully received

LBD

Please update to 1744 it should work then. If you still have problems it might be a firewall issue, check the log to see if there are any errors when the data is pushed.

The Log says "error: error sending data to Fibaro!"

How do I look if its a firewall issue with HC2??

Thanks

LBD

If you get that error it means the network connection to the HC cannot be established. Since the HC does not have a firewall it is probably somewhere inbetween or your domoticz server blocks outbound traffic.

CopyCatz, I am very new to Domoticz on my Pi and have no idea how to open outbound traffic. Is it standard? I just installed Domotica onto the SD Card and away I went.

To test I have turned off all network internal and external firewalls for a few minutes and it made no difference. All other devices speak to eachother successfully both internally and externally.

Again, all guidance much appreciated. I'm sure its something small/silly

Cheers LBD

ps. still cant upgrade to 1744 on my pi !!

Yeah I forgot, my "colleague" usually initiates the new linux versions, I build the windows releases. You can either do a manual upgrade (see

Please login or register to see this link.

) or wait for the next build which usually gets built multiple times a week.

The error you get is triggered when Domoticz can't talk to the Fibaro api (it doesn't receive the correct http status) so there must be a network issue. The Domoticz image does not have a firewall as far as I know so it must be something else, can't really help you there I'm afraid. I'd try some basic steps, like pinging the fibaro server, see if you can open an url from the domoticz machine on the fibaro server, etc.

Yeah I forgot, my "colleague" usually initiates the new linux versions, I build the windows releases. You can either do a manual upgrade (see

Please login or register to see this link.

) or wait for the next build which usually gets built multiple times a week.

The error you get is triggered when Domoticz can't talk to the Fibaro api (it doesn't receive the correct http status) so there must be a network issue. The Domoticz image does not have a firewall as far as I know so it must be something else, can't really help you there I'm afraid. I'd try some basic steps, like pinging the fibaro server, see if you can open an url from the domoticz machine on the fibaro server, etc.

Hi I think the error is not network related.

Oregon sensors created few days ago are working fine.

The pvoutput is displaying "Not"

thanks for the great app..

Build 1751 now has a scene option to activate Fibaro scenes using an on/off device (virtual or real) in Domoticz. That should fix my HCL sunset issues for the time being. I updated the wiki. Also fixed a bug that made the link inactive after saving it.

OK. So long story short my password had an "@" symbol at the end which was causing the whole problem. I have now readded all the OS sensors and fibaro-linked them and they ALL work except ONE particular OS temperature gauge!

The problem thermometer that works perfectly well in Domoticz and logs everything perfectly is an OS THWR800 waterproof thermometer (used for my spa which is very important!).

Any ideas or thoughts why this device would not work in Fibarolink? I have deleted/readded/renamed it all but nothing seems to work

/emoticons/default_icon_sad.gif" alt=":-(" />

Thanks you all so much for your help. I hope this post may help others if they stupidly have an @ symbol at the end of your password. Not anymore

/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cheers

LBD

Seems to be a fairly straightforward thermometer, can't really see anything that would explain the issue.. I will create a debug option in the next few days so that the log will show what is sent to the homecenter, maybe that will help.

@CopyCatz,

My Pi is still displaying nu update available.

running 1742

is there a force update without using telnet?

pi@domoticzpi ~ $ cd domoticz

pi@domoticzpi ~/domoticz $ ./updatedomo

-bash: ./updatedomo: No such file or directory

pi@domoticzpi ~/domoticz $

Guest shapa

Tested with Oregon sensors and global var in HC2.

Works fine (outdoor temp and humidity pushed)

Brilliant work!

Wait, so how do you grab energy/temperature from a domoticz global variable to fibaro exactly?

depends if you only want to read the data or use it? reading it just google "fibarolink" using the data... well due to a fibaro bug it is a bit more complex!

[ Added: 2014-08-11, 23:41 ]

Couple of screenshots that show what you can do... avoiding the bugs!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Basically im looking to integrate the RFXCOM 433e USB device so we can control the SOMFY blinds directly from within Fibaro, has someone be able to set this up yet? (right now im still using domoticz in between to make this work).

Basically im looking to integrate the RFXCOM 433e USB device so we can control the SOMFY blinds directly from within Fibaro, has someone be able to set this up yet? (right now im still using domoticz in between to make this work).

I am interested in this as well.

Hi, if anyone is still following this thread, please could someone share the latest on Oregon Scientific and RFXCOM RFXtrx433 support in Home Centre 2 and 3 ?