Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

AEOTEC AEON LABS Multisensor

Lae

Question

Hi

I've just bought Aeon Labs Multisensor for my Fibaro. (Motion Detection, Temperature, Humidity and Light Sensor)

Only motion detection is working actually !!!

Must i sending back to buy something else or must i wait that this module will be compatible with my Fibaro ?

Thanks

[ Added: 2013-11-14, 15:38 ]

Hi

It's working now, i've waked up with USB cable.

Thanks

I have one Aeon sensor but it works differently than yours. It works almost always fine. And I haven't seen any false alarms. Nevertheless sometimes it takes time (up to 10-20 sec) for a motion detection, normally after a long idle time.

I personally decided not to use Aeon since it is not fully supported.

Hello, do you guys have had trouble with motion detection if nobody is here? I have few sensors wich report false alarms and this is annoying. What can cause this?

Hello, the sensors have a sensitivity trigger : try to use this to calibrate your device.

BTW : In 6 month with 3 sensors I've got 2 false alarms (both on same device)

Another time, a sensor was remained in "motion" state (so I was not able to arm it) : I needed to wakeup the device manually to reset the PIR.

Guest erkadevil

Hello,

I'm trying to get this thing working. And when I try to set parameters 101 and above, I always get "Last set value undefined", where is the value I try to set. It doesn't matter what valueI set it to, I still get the same result.

Any ideas?

Guest erkadevil

No didn't help. Parameter 3, 4 and 5 work fine to set...

[ Added: 2014-02-08, 20:27 ]

Seem to work now, don't really know how I did it...

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_curve.gif" alt=":-/" />

[ Added: 2014-02-09, 20:14 ]

But still I've got another issue.

The thermometer does not appear as a device. However: If I check the motion sensor (id 20) properties, it shows three "sub-devices" (20.1, 20.2, 20.3). Those are the temperature, light and hunidity and when I click on the temperature I can see the thermometer fine and it reports the temperature and it has a device id.

But it does *not* appear in the top list of devices and the temperature does not appear in the "room" or when I check in the Ipad.

Anyone understands this?

Hello,

Sorry because I posted here, but I can't open a new topic.
I'm testing a motion sensor Fibaro (FGMS-001).
As I notice, there is not enough documentation in the Operating Manual(V2.4) to decode the bytes so please can you provide some Datasheet with additional information in order to decode the temperature, light sensor, etc?
I received the following information from the sensor:

00 1D 00 04 00 05 07 9C 02 05 00 FF 00 00 90 ......

01 09 00 04 00 05 03 30 03 00 C7   ....0....

01 09 00 04 00 05 03 20 01 FF 2A 

01 09 00 04 00 05 03 20 01 FF 2A