Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

IP cameras compatible with Fibaro - list

Guest sztywniak

Question

Guest sztywniak

I'm creating a thread in which it proposes to collect information about the IP cameras that work with Fibaro.

Please Throw below the IP camera and the path to the streams that you act and I will update this first post.

ACTI

E52

D32

JPG PATH

cgi-bin/encoder?USER=Admin&PWD=123456&snapshot

MJPG PATH

cgi-bin/encoder?USER=admin&PWD=123456&channel=2&GET_STREAM

AirLive

AirLive OD-325HD (non PTZ, Firmware version 5.0.2.6495):

JPG URL: image.cgi?resolution=1280x1024

MJPG stream URL: video.cgi?resolution=1280x1024

AXIS

Axis 207W

Axis 241Q video server

Axis Q7404 encoder

COOLCAM

All no-HD models (PL : wszystkie modele bez HD)

D-LINK

DCS-930L

DCS-932L

DCS-933L

FOSCAM

F18620

F18904W

F18905W

FI8907W

FI8910W

F18918W

F19805W

F19821W

JPG URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=snapPicture2&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

MJPG stream URL: cgi-bin/CGIStream.cgi?cmd=GetMJStream&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

Turning left URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=ptzMoveLeft&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

Turning right URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=ptzMoveRight&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

Turning up URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=ptzMoveUp&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

Turning down URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=ptzMoveDown&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

Stop movement URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=ptzStopRun&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

MOBOTIX

M12

PANASONIC

Panasonic BL-C131 (PTZ, Firmware version 3.60R00):

JPG URL: SnapshotJPEG?Quality=Standard

MJPG stream URL: nphMotionJpeg?Quality=Standard

Turning left URL: nphControlCamera?Direction=PanLeft

Turning right URL: nphControlCamera?Direction=PanRight

Turning up URL: nphControlCamera?Direction=TiltUp

Turning down URL: nphControlCamera?Direction=TiltDown

VIVOTEK

CC8130

IP8135H

IP8330

IP8332

YUDOR

YDS-04RA-D - video server analog

YDS-09HA - video server hybrid (IP & analog)

YDS-04NA - video server IP

ZAVIO

F312A

Jpg/mjpg stream details of many IP cameras are there in this link, check manufacturer and model 

Please login or register to see this link.

That same topic in polish section

3 hours ago, iTibor said:

Hi all!

I am looking for an outdoor wireless IP camera to integrate into Fibaro system.  Can anyone recommend a good cam type?

Hi @iTibor,

it is difficult to recommend any camera since you didn't give any specification except that it has to be good. So, I recommend that you read and search through this forum and I'm sure you will find what you're looking for.

For example I have two Foscam PTZ FI9828P V2 cameras and they work just nicely with HC2 and I can control them with virtual devices since original plugin doesn't support PTZ capability.

Please login or register to see this code.

I used this string but does not go http://192.168.1.106:9989/cgi-bin/configManager.cgi?action=getConfig&name=UPnP

JUst wondering, has anyone any luck, implementing audio from an IP cam into the the HC2 ?

1 hour ago, SpaceCompany said:

JUst wondering, has anyone any luck, implementing audio from an IP cam into the the HC2 ?

@SpaceCompany

I think @Sankotronic has 

What are the details of what you'd like to achieve?

I have several Hikvision camera's which all succeeded to implement within the HC2. One of them is the DC-2CD2522FWD-IS and has build in 2way audio. I dont have the need to use the 2 way audio function, though it would be nice If I could hear the sound in the babyroom where the mentioned camera has been installed.

I just dont know how I could implement this... any ideas, plugins or suggestions would be very nice

Edited by SpaceCompany

1 hour ago, AutoFrank said:

@SpaceCompany

I think @Sankotronic has 

What are the details of what you'd like to achieve?

Hi @AutoFrank,

My Foscam cameras have microphone installed but I didn't connect audio to the system at least for now. They have chinch connectors for that purpose and I don't think that they are sending audio over IP. I need to check that.

Motorola Focus 73 works fine on HCL 4.120:

I used IPcam generic plugin.

User name and passord must be entered.

Added IP addess without port.

JPG URL: cgi-bin/jpg/image.cgi

MJPG URL: axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi

Left URL: ?action=command&command=move_left

Right URL: ?action=command&command=move_right

Up URL: ?action=command&command=move_backward

Down URL: ?action=command&command=move_forward

There are 137 cameras in HC2 plugins, and all cameras in this post starting from page 1.
I use for example three Raspberry HD cameras.

Hi 

I'm looking for a recommendation for a camera for my garage that doesn't cost the earth

• 1.3mp should be enough (500 sq/ft garage)
  • indoor conditions
  • nightvision doesn't have to be great as I can turn on the light in the garage at the same time
  • Can be wired
  • Style colour (bullet, dome or others ) doesn't matter

Thanks

_f

Edited by AutoFrank

I have one Netatmo welcome camera installed. It has nice picture in HC2 and night vision. I place it in hallway looking at the entrance door since it can recognize faces so I know when kids came back home. On its own and with their original app it is not that smart, but I believe that it can be better integrated into the HC2 and can be used to add more possibilities to the presence system I plan to develop since Angelina will know who is at home :-) 

I have a Foscam C2 camera. It works fine in HC2 (except on iOS devices outside my network). I want to control the C2 via LUA.

So, if a motion sensor sets an alert I want the cam to start recording and likely take other actions as well, etc.

How to send commands to the C2 in LUA, either directly of via VD buttons? So far the only interface to the C2 is via the CGI interface.

Thanks,

Ron

Hi @RonS,

I have two Foscam PTZ cameras FI9829P and I found on internet book Foscam IPCamera CGI User Guide from which I get all commands that can be sent to cameras. Using that I build VD that can arm/disarm them, move, zoom in/out, move to predefined positions. There are many version of this guide and the latest is v1.27 but that one is not so useful so you can try with this one: 

How to code calls to camera in LUA you can check here where I posted my examples:

@

Thanks for your quick response. I have a long weekend ahead so hope to find some time to work on this. In the posted examples I cannot see the .png images (yet).

Ron

5 hours ago, RonS said:

@

Thanks for your quick response. I have a long weekend ahead so hope to find some time to work on this. In the posted examples I cannot see the .png images (yet).

Ron

Hi @RonS,

Ah, I had to delete some pictures, but I put back picture of the VD that I use to control camera.

@

I have been fiddling around with this but whatever I do I get the following response when I debug the VD:

[DEBUG] 08:50:01: Result = 0
[DEBUG] 08:50:01: Response = -3
[DEBUG] 08:50:01: Status = 200

The -3 seems to indicate an authorisation problem but the credentials I have used are right. What might go wrong?

Ron

3 hours ago, RonS said:

@

I have been fiddling around with this but whatever I do I get the following response when I debug the VD:

[DEBUG] 08:50:01: Result = 0
[DEBUG] 08:50:01: Response = -3
[DEBUG] 08:50:01: Status = 200

The -3 seems to indicate an authorisation problem but the credentials I have used are right. What might go wrong?

Ron

Hi @RonS,

You must use Administrator account on camera to be able to control it. If you are using other type of accounts like Visitor then you will get error -3 which means Access denied. First login to your camera and check your users accounts, you must have one with administrator level and that one you have to use in LUA code.

@

I was and am aware of that. My standard account has these priviliges and I even made a new account with admin rights but the outcome remains the same. 
I use port 88 in the case mentioned above. If I change the user or password I do get an user name or password error.

Ron

Edited by RonS

The AXIS M3025-VE Network Camera works perfect. Default path to stream with HC2 Axis generic plugin works.

Axis is nice. I have used its API to make its motion detection video recorder to be enabled only when my DSC PC1616 alarm is not disarmed.

Guest Jeffsgb
  • Inquirer
  • Installing cameras seem to be complicated for everyone including myself! 

I want to be able to use the tilt pan cameras and even be able to hear sound with the mic they have!. I read through the entire posts but all i read is people having trouble with one or another thing!

im an entrepreneur and i have one hc2 in my main home in the US a HCL in my apartment in colombia and another HCL in my other house in mexico and i want to install cameras on all three homes but dont want to buy anything until im clear on what works well and dont want expensive cameras, just normal regular resonable cameras that actually work since i want around 4 per home.!  

Need the tilt pan ones and also want to know about cameras connected to dvr unit 

thanks guys