Jump to content
Guides for the Forum Read more... ×
Poradniki na Forum Read more... ×
  • 0
sztywniak

IP cameras compatible with Fibaro - list

Question

I'm creating a thread in which it proposes to collect information about the IP cameras that work with Fibaro.

Please Throw below the IP camera and the path to the streams that you act and I will update this first post.

ACTI

E52

D32

JPG PATH

cgi-bin/encoder?USER=Admin&PWD=123456&snapshot

MJPG PATH

cgi-bin/encoder?USER=admin&PWD=123456&channel=2&GET_STREAM

AirLive

AirLive OD-325HD (non PTZ, Firmware version 5.0.2.6495):

JPG URL: image.cgi?resolution=1280x1024

MJPG stream URL: video.cgi?resolution=1280x1024

AXIS

Axis 207W

Axis 241Q video server

Axis Q7404 encoder

COOLCAM

All no-HD models (PL : wszystkie modele bez HD)

D-LINK

DCS-930L

DCS-932L

DCS-933L

FOSCAM

F18620

F18904W

F18905W

FI8907W

FI8910W

F18918W

F19805W

F19821W

JPG URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=snapPicture2&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

MJPG stream URL: cgi-bin/CGIStream.cgi?cmd=GetMJStream&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

Turning left URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=ptzMoveLeft&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

Turning right URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=ptzMoveRight&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

Turning up URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=ptzMoveUp&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

Turning down URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=ptzMoveDown&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

Stop movement URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=ptzStopRun&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

MOBOTIX

M12

PANASONIC

Panasonic BL-C131 (PTZ, Firmware version 3.60R00):

JPG URL: SnapshotJPEG?Quality=Standard

MJPG stream URL: nphMotionJpeg?Quality=Standard

Turning left URL: nphControlCamera?Direction=PanLeft

Turning right URL: nphControlCamera?Direction=PanRight

Turning up URL: nphControlCamera?Direction=TiltUp

Turning down URL: nphControlCamera?Direction=TiltDown

VIVOTEK

CC8130

IP8135H

IP8330

IP8332

YUDOR

YDS-04RA-D - video server analog

YDS-09HA - video server hybrid (IP & analog)

YDS-04NA - video server IP

ZAVIO

F312A

Jpg/mjpg stream details of many IP cameras are there in this link, check manufacturer and model 

Please login or register to see this link.

That same topic in polish section

Please login or register to see this link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0

DAHUA:

 

Authentication not required when using the following settings:

IP address XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:9989

JPG URL /onvif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I would like to share a solution that works perfectly for me, in order to get working RSTP and H.264 streams to our Fibaro HC2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello, I have a wi-fi Homeguard HD 720P PTZ camera and I can not connect it to HC2. The camera has H.264 / MJPEG compression. I do not manually and do not find dedicated plugins.
Thank you in advance !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 1/3/2018 at 10:47 PM, Ulf100 said:

I wonder if it's possible to add Logitech Circle 2 camera to the Fibaro HC2? Any experience?

I would like to know the same thing. Does anyone have a Circle (2) working with Fibaro?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 11/22/2013 at 11:27 PM, sztywniak said:

I'm creating a thread in which it proposes to collect information about the IP cameras that work with Fibaro.

Please Throw below the IP camera and the path to the streams that you act and I will update this first post.

ACTI

E52

D32

JPG PATH

cgi-bin/encoder?USER=Admin&PWD=123456&snapshot

MJPG PATH

cgi-bin/encoder?USER=admin&PWD=123456&channel=2&GET_STREAM

AirLive

AirLive OD-325HD (non PTZ, Firmware version 5.0.2.6495):

JPG URL: image.cgi?resolution=1280x1024

MJPG stream URL: video.cgi?resolution=1280x1024

AXIS

Axis 207W

Axis 241Q video server

Axis Q7404 encoder

COOLCAM

All no-HD models (PL : wszystkie modele bez HD)

D-LINK

DCS-930L

DCS-932L

DCS-933L

FOSCAM

F18620

F18904W

F18905W

FI8907W

FI8910W

F18918W

F19805W

F19821W

JPG URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=snapPicture2&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

MJPG stream URL: cgi-bin/CGIStream.cgi?cmd=GetMJStream&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

Turning left URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=ptzMoveLeft&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

Turning right URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=ptzMoveRight&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

Turning up URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=ptzMoveUp&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

Turning down URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=ptzMoveDown&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

Stop movement URL: cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=ptzStopRun&usr=USER&pwd=PASSWORD

MOBOTIX

M12

PANASONIC

Panasonic BL-C131 (PTZ, Firmware version 3.60R00):

JPG URL: SnapshotJPEG?Quality=Standard

MJPG stream URL: nphMotionJpeg?Quality=Standard

Turning left URL: nphControlCamera?Direction=PanLeft

Turning right URL: nphControlCamera?Direction=PanRight

Turning up URL: nphControlCamera?Direction=TiltUp

Turning down URL: nphControlCamera?Direction=TiltDown

VIVOTEK

CC8130

IP8135H

IP8330

IP8332

YUDOR

YDS-04RA-D - video server analog

YDS-09HA - video server hybrid (IP & analog)

YDS-04NA - video server IP

ZAVIO

F312A

Jpg/mjpg stream details of many IP cameras are there in this link, check manufacturer and model 

Please login or register to see this link.

That same topic in polish section

Please login or register to see this link.

how about hikvision ip camera jgp/mjpg stream path sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

All Doorbird models

/bha-api/video.cgi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Both Doorbird settings JPG and MJPG:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Please login or register to see this link.

 

How to connect this camera to Fibaro ? I yesterday tryed but without luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:47 AM, RubberDuck said:

Hi,

 

has someone maybe the Camera from Technaxx!? The Technaxx TX-67 ?! They have H264 and an extra Stream with MJPEG. But I don't have access to my Camera, so I have no picture?!

 

Maybe someone can help me.


Thanks

Hi,

 

I have just bought TechNaxx TX-67. Do you know the path to the MPJG Stream and the Path to JPG?

 

Thank yoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Can anyone know the URL for mjpeg to the Surveon 2301 camera model? In the manual, they typed the URL for RTSP stream which works fine but RTSP is not supported by Fibaro so I need the URL for mjpeg.

 

rtsp://admin:admin@<cam IP here>/stream1

Please login or register to see this link.

 

 

I would like to share the answer for my question as I got it from the manufacturer so maybe some use it in your system :-)

I took them few email but finally I got url from Taiwan company

 

2. For snap shot please refer the command as follow:

1. 

Please login or register to see this link.

>> Snapshot steam1

 

Auto snapshot:

2. 

Please login or register to see this link.

>> Snapshot steam1, resize mean it will show 70% for original size, it will re-flash for each 10 seconds (Minimum value =3 seconds).

 

iLutan

Z Technika za Pan Brat

Please login or register to see this link.

 

Edited by iLutan
I have got the answer from Surveon the manufacture of this camera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Reolink 410,411,511, 420 and 423 all work. Reolink provide you the jpeg link on their web page

Edited by Al3x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 9/1/2018 at 4:43 PM, Stefan.Olsson said:

Hi,

 

I have just bought TechNaxx TX-67. Do you know the path to the MPJG Stream and the Path to JPG?

 

Thank yoy

Hi,

 

you need still help for this issue?!

 

Regards

Adam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I have the same problem with the TechNaxx TX-67 camera. I can not find the way to the video. TechNaxx technical support does not work ... thanks for your advice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 10/23/2018 at 9:30 AM, RubberDuck said:

Hi,

 

you need still help for this issue?!

 

Regards

Adam

 

If you can not get that information from support then you can guess. Please notice that the path in my case and all the other cases (other manufacturers) are similar. 
Good luck!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×