Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Annoyed

FritzB001

Hi all,

first of all: I really like the HC2 and all that is possible with it.

What I don´t like:

- no manual and explanations how to configure scenes and so on

- new products, while the old still have bugs or there is no good "how to" on using the old

- announcements on Update 4.x while actually it is on 3.59x

I would be happy not to search for informations in the forum, spreaded in dozens of posts

and for a schedule what will happen in the near future (when will 4.x come out and so on)…

Just my 5 cents…

Regards

Fritz

Guest shapa

They simply don't have good technical writer, also not investigating EU regulations carefully - this is the reason why some Fibaro products are already prohibited in use in Sweden.

Overall, very strange situation - it should not be very hard to employ 1-2 writers.

Hello,

First of all thank you for your feedback, which is very important for us to grow.

There are two possiblities of writing scenes. Regarding the first option which requires using a blocks, the idea was to make some language which will be as intuitive as possible and accesible for every user. Eventually, the language is relatively simple but it still causes many doubts by our customers. Therefore we are now working on an extended user's guide which will help in most of situations. These will be released in the nearest future.

Regarding the new products, we develope them continously. In paralell, we are releasing new versions of already existing modules, which cover the problem of revealed bugs.

Oh… prohibited? Which ones?

The wall plug, there is separate threads for information about that.

• Topic Author
  • P. Ratajczak, thanks for your reply. "New version" means I have to buy new devices or software update?! This is a very important information for me.

And: when will you release HC 4.x?

Dhanjel: thanks for the info.

New versions should keep the whole functionality of old versions, but they contain small corrections. If you have any specific problem or you have noticed a bug please contact Fibaro support team so we will be able to focus on your problem. Generally, you will not have to buy any updated versions of products.

Regarding 4.x software, we are sorry, but as for now we are not able to submit any exact dates since the developement process depends on many variables.

Conerning the prohibited product, there is a separate topic on this forum which handles this issue.