Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Moc konsumentów

topolino

Ten tekst został przetłumaczony automatycznie:

Szanowny Fibaro,

Spędziłem ponad 2000 € na swoje produkty, a ja bardzo rozczarowani, że bardzo niewielu z tych funkcji, które mogą pochwalić się w marketingu błyszczącym są rzeczywiście dostępne. Ty nawet nie powiedzieć nowych klientów o tym fakcie, więc wszyscy mamy bardzo frustrujące godzin i dni próbuje dowiedzieć się, gdzie wszystkie funkcje zapłaciliśmy za to - tylko do końca się tutaj, aby uzyskać prawdę o swojej reklamy wprowadzającej w błąd i niejasne zwolnienie planuje.

Jestem bardzo zmęczony słuchaniem można udawać, że Apple i że nie ujawniają swoje plany uwalniania. Jest ogromna różnica między tym, co robisz i co Apple robi. Apple zawsze zwalnia funkcje, które reklamują. Zasadniczo prasowa foilware i mgliste marzenia.

Ja też nie czuję się przekonany co do bezpieczeństwa swoich produktów. Istnieje zbyt wiele opowieści o topienia i nieprawidłowe ściemniacze, czujniki dymu, które nie działają. Wróciłem sobie trzy czujniki dymu po przetestowaniu ich w ciężkich dymu.

Tak, mam teraz pracy na oddanie władzy konsumentów w praktyce. Moja HC2 wkrótce rozpocznie uruchomienie skryptu, który będzie sprawdzić, czy jest zainstalowana wersja 4.0. Jeśli tak nie jest, to pisać codziennie globalne tweety na Twitterze z nieprzyjemnych prawd o swoich produktach, które zbieram od różnych forach, a kolejki w bazie danych, a jestem pewien, że wielu niezadowolonych pierwszych przeprowadzki tutaj chętnie przyczyniają.

Pracowałem wiele lat w marketingu, i uwierzcie mi, potężne rozpierające są ostatnią rzeczą, którą chcesz.

Tylko w ten sposób można zatrzymać to, aby powiedzieć nam, kiedy funkcjonalność obiecałeś będzie dostępna.

------

Original text in english:

Dear Fibaro,

I have spent more than € 2000 on your products, and I am greatly disappointed to find that very few of the functions you boast about in your glossy marketing are actually available. You don't even bother to tell new customers about this fact, so we all have very frustrating hours and days trying to figure out where all the functionality we have paid for is - only to end up here to get the truth about your misleading advertising and obscure release plans.

I am very tired of hearing you pretend to be Apple and that you don't disclose your release plans. There is a huge difference between what you are doing and what Apple is doing. Apple always releases the functionality that they advertise. You basically release foilware and vague dreams.

I also don't feel confident about the safety of your products. There are just too many stories about melting and malfunctioning dimmers and smoke sensors that don't work. I have returned three smoke sensors myself after testing them in heavy smoke.

So, I'm now working on putting consumer power into practice. My HC2 will soon start running a script that will check if version 4.0 is installed. If it isn't, it will post daily global tweets on Twitter with unpleasant truths about your products that I will collect from various forums and queue up in a database, and I'm sure many of the unhappy first movers here will gladly contribute.

I have worked many years in marketing, and trust me, powerful distractors are the last thing you want.

The only way you can stop this is to tell us when the functionality you have promised will be available.

[ Added: 2014-06-21, 12:44 ]

Original post is here:

Please login or register to see this link.

• 1 year later...

To niestety prawda.

Wymyślmy, zareklamujmy i sprzedajmy piękną historyjkę o inteligentnym domu a później, gdy już trochę na tym zarobimy, dorobimy do niej produkt. Opowieść była na tyle piękna, że 99% użytkowników nawet po kilku latach wierzy, że sen się kiedyś spełni i wówczas będzie wielkie WOW. ... a że nadal nie będzie działać jak należy, to nic, czekali 2 lata, poczekają jeszcze, wtedy WOW będzie jeszcze większe.