Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

FIBARO DEVELOPER

I. Szymanski

Excellent, & looks like it was well worth the wait.

Thanks to all involved in rolling this out !

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_biggrin.gif" alt=":-D" />

Cheers,

al.

Plugin's creating manual - now you can create and install your own plugins to extend Fibaro Home Center functionality

Thanks for that!

Now, howabout some documentation that shows us how to (for instance) create a plugin which can provide a new value to the system which is handled like a (for instance) temperature source?

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can you upload the .zip file of the sample camera app to better understand the structure? as I cannot seem to get the sample to work...

Very excited to see what nice plugins people will be creating now to unlock the full potential of the system. Just out of curiosity, will there also be an app-store kind of idea for plugins? I wouldn't mind paying for the really good plugins, if that means people devote their time to creating something that we can all benefit from.

Can you upload the .zip file of the sample camera app to better understand the structure? as I cannot seem to get the sample to work...

+1

totally fishing in the dark here Fibaro, no zip and no file structure makes it impossible. As I only get: manifest error... which is not enough feedback to see what I have to fix. and the developer name, what is that? Can we change it ...? (one time)

stevenvd, I have not seen any form of deposit for plugin and no form to create a developer name. I think you can choose the one you want for now

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" /> but yes it's not "limpid"... and the platform will not be finalized

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" />

oke good for now, as we can still start developing. but we need to know how

/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Guest JBs

After subscribing, I've never received the account activation email nor I am able to find a link to resend that email ...

1 - I think it would be great to add such a link

2 - Can you manually activate my account or find a way to resend that email??

After subscribing, I've never received the account activation email nor I am able to find a link to resend that email ...

1 - I think it would be great to add such a link

2 - Can you manually activate my account or find a way to resend that email??

Did you checked the spam folder?

Guest JBs

Yes I did (nothing in there), I even checked the mail server logs and there is no track of the email coming in.

j.nowacki can someone please help us with a zip for a test plugin?

stevenvd, we are in progress of preparing more sample codes. They will be posted on developer.fibaro.com soon

This is great. I think you need to have a chat with google though... Apparently, all my fibaro mails get caught in the spam filter. I've tried to mark them as "not spam" but gmail persists

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And really good to see a proper API for the Lua side of it. Now the only thing you miss is the getRoomNameByRoomId or simply getRoomName for a device to show the room name of a certain device. It has been driving me crazy that I need to use the roomID to extract the room name and then use that to locate the room name by importing the room json.

No way to enter, stuck in Login. I did receive mail confirmation, I also changed the password but when I try to Login, it does nothing. No wrong address or password information, just nothing...

Still doesn't work, if I login with another password it says "Wrong password" but if I enter the right one, it just refresh but stays on Login page...