Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

AEON Labs 4 in 1

remcoploeg

Question

Since several weeks I had some issues with the Fibaro and AEON labs motion sensors. The Fibaro sensors are working again (changed some paramaters), but the AEON are terrible. The AEON motion sensor is working, but temp and lux is terrible(in the same device). At night the LUX is 1000.... temp is strange (it's7 degrees, but the sensor says 24 degrees) but the motion works. I had this only with one, but no all of them are having this issue (and I did'nt changed anything). I am running 3.591, I known it's beta, but it was stable for me.

I have also a 'spare' vera 3, so i connected one of the sensors to the vera, and that was working fine (motion, lux and temp). So I can connect the problem to the HC2.

Any else has this problem / how to fix this?

4 answers to this question

same here, aeon 4 in 1 been working correctly for many months, suddenly lux and temp are faulty, removing/readding didnt solve the problem. its claims 40 celsius while its only 10 celsius and 700 lux where it should be 0

changed batteries/readding still doenst work properly anymore

Guest fat

Mine seem to still be working correctly. temps are within a few degree's of Fibaro door sensors, but the lux readings I have always questioned

changed batteries/readding still doenst work properly anymore
I am running 3.591,

Have you tried plugging in USb to see if that resolves ? I've only run mine on usb, and not had a problem with 3.xxb and 4.xxb so far ? the old ones I have would be a couple of years old now.

Have you tried removing and reinstalling the dodgy one ? Painful I know as you need to change scenes and anything else reliant on the sensor, but it might reconfigure correctly then, also is it inside or outside ? my outside one became home for a small spider family that caused chaos till I got the bug spray and silicon out

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cheers,

al.

i have the same problems...

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_sad.gif" alt=":-(" />