Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

new forum ok?

robmac

Well lost an old friend but this seems ok by me. Thanks Fibaro team and nice that you were true to your promises. All open and public.

Big vote from me.

No worries, I deleted the duplicate

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Thank you for kind words, of course we do our best to improve this forum even more, especially when it comes to moving old topics, but it may take a while since there are so many of them. If you have any suggestions regarding any changes that you find necessary let me know.

Nice also from the iPhone using IPB Buddy

IPB Buddy' van Derksen IT Solutions

Please login or register to see this link.

I think Fibaro did a great job , the new forum , the small fixes , they are really going in the right direction. Good work guys.    

Beer is on me , come and join. 

I think Fibaro did a great job , the new forum , the small fixes , they are really going in the right direction. Good work guys.    

Beer is on me , come and join.

I want 7

/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It seems when viewing "New content" the "Filter by forum" filter is somewhat strange where if you mark a higher level you will not get the sub-categories but you have to mark them all. It would make sense to be able to mark e.g. "Fibaro System" and getting everything under that major category but it seems you don't. I would like to just mark "Fibaro International" and get everything from there but nothing from the Polish. If not done like that yhen you'll miss changes in the forum sections once a filter is in place. Can that be done?

Fibaro, thank you for the new forum. It's fresh, clean and some improved functions (such as code in posts)

Great view this forum, works easy good search function.

only got some problems with adding pictures 

/emoticons/default_icon_curve.gif" alt=":-/" />

and already saw 2 SPAM post  

/emoticons/default_icon_sad.gif" alt=":-(" />, hope you can keep those people out.

• 3 years later...
On 2/6/2015 at 2:34 PM, UrSv said:

It seems when viewing "New content" the "Filter by forum" filter is somewhat strange where if you mark a higher level you will not get the sub-categories but you have to mark them all. It would make sense to be able to mark e.g. "Fibaro System" and getting everything under that major category but it seems you don't. I would like to just mark "Fibaro International" and get everything from there but nothing from the Polish. If not done like that yhen you'll miss changes in the forum sections once a filter is in place. Can that be done? 

thank you for your help i read your reply 

Edited by drak15