Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

The best Integrated IP Camera with HC2

spiderjava

Question

Hi All,

from your point of view which is the best pre-integrate IP Cameras on the market that could be used from HC2 and have also most of useful functionalities (eg motion, recognition, definition, emergency battery, wifi...)?

Thanks a lot in advance.

ng-- 

16 answers to this question

i have the same problem, what is the best IP and simplest IP Camera

-> GERMAN ->

Hallo, Leute gibt es eigendlich auch ein deutsches HC2 Forum,...

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_rolleyes.gif" alt=":roll:" />  irgendwo, es sollten doch langsam genug Leute auch in Deutschland HC2 haben.

aber noch mal zu meinem Problem, HC2 hat ein haufen plugings oder module drin,... was hilft mir aber nicht bei der endscheidung welche Cameras am besten für HC2

geeignet sind bzw. am compatibelsten,... ohne das ich h suchen muss welcher stream geht und welcher nicht,...

Habe es mit einer Trendnet 310IP probiert,... muss sagen hatte mich h gekostet,.. und immer noch geht nicht alles,... auf dem ipad geht keine mini vorschau, auf dem browser schon, iphone geht vorschau schon,....... und und und

es wäre doch sehr hilfreich wenn es da mal eine art referenzliste geben könnte,...

/emoticons/default_icon_curve.gif" alt=":-/" />

netago

What is the best camera with HC2: a good question, but who has a lot of cameras and can give an answer? I think: nobody! I use a Dlink DCS5222l and for me, it is working very good.

AND - look here:

Please login or register to see this link.

[german modus on]

Was ist die beste Kamera für das HC2: Eine gute Frage, aber wer benutzt viele Kameras und kann eine Antwort geben? Ich glaube: niemand! Ich benutze eine Dlink DCS5222l und für mich funktioniert sie sehr gut.

UND - informiere dich hier:

[german modus off]

thanks

[german modus on]

danke sehr schöne das es hier auch german leute gibt

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" />, meine trendnet habe ich nurn nach langer suche zum soweit zum laufen gebracht, nächstes projekt ist dann mobotix,... haustür.

[german modus off]

[german modus on]

danke sehr schöne das es hier auch german leute gibt

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" />, meine trendnet habe ich nurn nach langer suche zum soweit zum laufen gebracht, nächstes projekt ist dann mobotix,... haustür.

[german modus off]

<german>

Hab hier ein deutsches Fibaro Forum gefunden, aber leider ist dort nicht allzuviel los :/

</german>

<german>

Es gibt ja auch ein "Fibaro Poland"- Board. Vielleicht mal einen Admin anfragen, ob Sie ein "Fibaro Germany" eröffnen könnten. Ich kenn das siio.de Board auch. Aber hier gibt es definitiv mehr Informationen. Es würde auch die Suche über nur ein Forum, dieses hier, vereinfachen.

</german>

<german>

Es gibt ja auch ein "Fibaro Poland"- Board. Vielleicht mal einen Admin anfragen, ob Sie ein "Fibaro Germany" eröffnen könnten. Ich kenn das siio.de Board auch. Aber hier gibt es definitiv mehr Informationen. Es würde auch die Suche über nur ein Forum, dieses hier, vereinfachen.

</german>

<german>

Das werden sie nicht machen, da sie wohl keinen "Redakteur" für den deutschen Teil haben.

Wenn aber immer mehr von uns das Forum auf siio nutzen, könnte da natürlich auch eine größere Gemeinschaft entstehen.

</german>

Cheerio,

ich nutze die Trendnet TV-IP310PI  mit folgenden Einstellungen:

JPG URL: /Streaming/channels/1/picture
MJPG Stream UR: /Streaming/channels/1/httpPreview

läuft...

Infos vom Hersteller

!

Hikvision are the best in my opinion. I mounted over 100 pcs for my custumers and it work's weel.

@viperloz

Hi, since you are so experienced with hikvision.

Anyone of your customers actually use these cameras with a DVR?

If so, can you please suggest me/us one of the Hikvision's model that works fine with Fibaro?

thanks

@viperloz

Hi, since you are so experienced with hikvision.

Anyone of your customers actually use these cameras with a DVR?

If so, can you please suggest me/us one of the Hikvision's model that works fine with Fibaro?

thanks

Here you have information about cameras.

It's my shop:

There is information about cameras. On the page you can see if it works with Fibaro.

Hi Viper and thank you for your fast reply! Greatly appreciated.

I checked your shop and, I see the Cameras but I cannot see any DVR in it?

...Am I looking in the wrong place maybe?

/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@viper...wow! ...thank you!

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />