Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

FGS221 Switch parameters in HC2

15green

I have a new 2 x 1.5kw relay switch V 2.2 which when included does not load a full set of parameters.  HC2 reports inclusion successful but it has no template and is not identified as the FGS221 as device type.  I also have 3 switches showing for it.  

This is different behaviour than the other V2.1 switches that I have included no problem in the past.  Have excluded/included many times without success. How do I get it to include correctly?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest azevenhuizen

I am still on HC 3.59 and I have same issue with a new 2x1.5 switch.

Did you already found any resolution?

Older software was released before latest versions of devices, hence templates may not be displayed correctly (or at all). You can always set parameters manually.

hi 

Please login or register to see this link.

is there anyway to change the parameters for battery-powered devices using scene/lua?

Am i right say it's possible?

Anyway im working on this motion sensor, currently wake up interval of 7200s, reporting done by differences of 1 lux or 0.1 degree celsius.

May I know if the motion sensor will be working harder to report based on differences of 1 lux or 0.1 degree celsius?

What does the wake up interval do?

Was thinking of changing the parameter of the reporting based on night and day.

Reporting every 1 lux or 0.1 C would drain battery really fast, also there is no point in reporting such small and therefore insignificant changes. During wake-up device reports its state and presence to the controller. It also awaits for new parameters.

Alright 

thanks.

Understood fully. Because Im going to use lux and degree celsius to trigger scenes so i do need them up to date and accurate.

Alright 

thanks.

Understood fully. Because Im going to use lux and degree celsius to trigger scenes so i do need them up to date and accurate.

If you trigger scenes with it, make sure thresholds are not too small either, since they will trigger code on every change, and if it is long/complicated scene, it may cause some problems, like too many instances etc.

Older software was released before latest versions of devices, hence templates may not be displayed correctly (or at all). You can always set parameters manually.

FGS-222: what is the procedure for exclusion dell'FGS-222?

FGS-222: what is the procedure for exclusion dell'FGS-222?

What do you mean? Exclusion from Z-wave should be done as for every other device: put controller to excluding mode and click B-button 3 times. Does it answer your question?