Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Best blind system for Fibaro

Hallamnet

Hi All.

I'm from the UK and looking to add in some roller blinds to my Fibaro HC2.

Can anyone recommend any good and compatible Roller blind systems.

i have been on the hunt but not too sure what to go for. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Hal 

I used these Revo blinds, perfectly work with Fibaro roller shutter 2 with perfect positioning sync.

I used 10 curtians and 3 roller blinds, very economical and good quality stuff. Try it...

Please login or register to see this link.

Guest fat

I use Somfy Sonesse 40 6/40 motors using Fibaro Roller Shutter v2. I went with these motors as my roller blinds are fairly large (one is 3 x 1.5m linked together on one motor) and these motors do the job with ease as they are lower RPN than other Somfy motors and have more torque and are also quiet

I use Somfy Sonesse 40 6/40 motors using Fibaro Roller Shutter v2. I went with these motors as my roller blinds are fairly large (one is 3 x 1.5m linked together on one motor) and these motors do the job with ease as they are lower RPN than other Somfy motors and have more torque and are also quiet

One of my blinds has a Somfy motor and the unit makes a right ruckus. I am not sure if it's the way the motor operates or the tension system to hold the blind tight. Do yours make much noise?

Guest fat

Overall mine are quiet. They are less than a year old at this stage bit get cycled at least once per day. I have noticed a small click sound that can be heard sometimes on each rom but the noise is still quite faint

• 4 weeks later...
  • Topic Author
  • So just to let you all know that i have now bought a roller shutter 2 receiver and a Somfy Sonesse blind and all works sport on. Almost no noise at all and i mean that!

Thanks all for the support and will keep in touch when i can. 

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_smile.gif" alt=":-)" /> 

Overall mine are quiet. They are less than a year old at this stage bit get cycled at least once per day. I have noticed a small click sound that can be heard sometimes on each rom but the noise is still quite faint

Further testing and I think it is just the way my blind is setup. The blind opens from the top and pulls down to provide added privacy. I think the spring loaded system is making the noise not the motor.

• 7 months later...
  • Topic Author
  • Aint you the one looking for the best wall plug , best blind system?

I was indeed.

Aeon Labs was my choice in the end along with some TKB and popp plugs. 

Bought some in the end and all working ok.

Blinds still working and have got them on a timer now. 

Really do like the Fibaro system!