Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Linked Devices - Heating Panel

jbr

Hi, I want to make two device in to one, to use in floor heating (temp->HC2->relay -> valve)

I have Fibaro Motion Sensor and Fibaro 2x1.5 kw relay.

1. I linked it together in PANELS -> Linked Devices-> add sensor and add switch-> SAVE

2. I made a Heating Panel  in PANELS -> Heating Panel-> add zone -> schedule heating programs at predetermined times -> SAVE

3. The device works fine ( when temp is higher the relay is OFF; and when temp is lower the relay is ON)

BUT in the mobile apps ( android tablet, android phone, iPAD) Manual mode in heating panel is not active and shows only room temp. How I set temp to be diffrent from heating program?

4. How can I Turn OFF all heating schedule or change Heating to AC mode???

5. In my case Floor heating systems is for "HEATING" and for "COOLING" and when I make a the same for Air Conditioning Pane  for COOLING again is not active in mobile apps?

Best regards

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• 5 years later...

did you find an answer to this? i'm trying to do exactly the same. i found that if i link the floor heating switch to both heating and cooling it doesn't work cause when one is active and trying to turn it on, the other is inactive and trying to turn it off. for now i've temporarily removed the relevant rooms from the heating zones, so the two no longer conflict. but it would be nicer to have a proper solution for this.

• 1 month later...

I did you need two lots of relays. One set you assign to the heating. And the other to cool.

then I have a virtual device set so that when I click heat it activates the heating panel a puts the cooling panel in vacation.

and cooling puts heating in vacation and enables cooling panel.

the virtual device Code I found on here a while back for a vd thermostat.

Edited by laurah88

Just gone through a lot of posts to find the one I used.

mine is a modifyed to add setting the other mode to vacation mode. I then added more status info and two buttons to switch on the correct mode in the vd.

before I had them separate as a scene. 

this is for my HVAC unit so I have relays to set between heat and cool.

• Like 1