Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

PLEX - Virtual Device

rls46

Aviso: Inglés traductor de google

Se Trata de la ONU Dispositivo virtual de Complejo Complejo Servidor de Medios y cine en casa, Es Una Modificación del VD por Christophe Lemoine en

Please login or register to see this link.

Yo no soy un programador lo Que El código Puede Ser ciertamente ha Mejorado mucho, Funciona Pero.

funcionalidad:

-Gestion De cine en casa COMPLEJA Usando el botones (Función activa en cine en casa Complejo en Entornos de si es discapacitado)

-Mostrar De la Película en Curso, el estado de Reproducción y ALGUNOS Datos Más

estado por -controlar variable de Reproducción mundial de. Si La película This jugando en La 1 es la variable, si pausa o más cualquier Otro estado sin Será 0

Limitaciones:

-Cuando Termine de Ver Una película, El Servidor de Servidor de Medios COMPLEJA Toma de 2-3 Minutos párr Matar A la Sesión de cine en casa Complejo (Esto No Sucede con Otros Jugadores), Asi Que Si Usted utilizaciôn La Para variables luces Controlar , persianas, etc. Extremos Película con la pausa de Reproducción Despues De Una parada, No Solo se Detiene párrafo Terminar La película, párr switch to la variable a 0 (Ninguna Película)

Podria Ser Que Usted Tiene Varios Jugadores Que Juegan las Películas Al Mismo Tiempo, this VD Soporta Hasta 3 si Tiene Más De 3 Modifica el bucle principal de - Muestra los Datos en la tabla capturado de XML con Más Condiciones IF.

Instrucciones:

-Crea La PlexHC2v variable global

-impot del VD

: Indica la IP local y el puerto Donde es Servidor de Medios Plex, el puerto es 32400

-en el bucle principal de la línea 11 en el local de cliente = mac-mini 'mac-mini', Modificado con el nombre de Red de La Máquina Que DESEA supervisar en el VD

En Caso de duda, Empezar Una película y ver http: // ip_plex_media_server: 32.400 / estado / Sesiones y busca la Etiqueta de "producto ="

EDIT:  lo siento, No Es el "producto" el Etiqueta es "título" etiqueta en XML

Video -> Jugador - title> (nombre de la Máquina Que ejecuta PHT)

- Para Manejar con el botones de Plex de cine en casa, si En Una Máquina diferente una Plex Media Server, un Continuación, síguenos las Instrucciones de las Primeras Líneas De los Botones de Control y Modificaciones HACER, si de cine en casa Complejo es con Plex Media Server, sin nada de Cambie.

-translates Mensajes en el Código un propio idioma Do

Suerte! A mí me Funciona

Please login or register to see this attachment.

i know its not plex support forum, but my PMS on OSX does not show the clients for some reason: 

<MediaContainer size="0"></MediaContainer>

• Topic Author
  • you have a movie playing?

maybe you need a plex account, I have one that is not plex pass, its free.

sorry, it's not the label 'product' is the tag 'title' in XML
    Video -> Player -> title (name of the machine running PHT)

• Topic Author
  • I upgraded the virtual device, does not like to run the code in the main loop, so following the recommendations I read in the forum, I have put the code to run on a button, and the main loop call every x seconds pressing the button

I have also discussed and removed the label of other data, as not all the films have the information and gave error.

• 1 year later...

I wanted something simple for my plex. Just which user and what movie they where watching, i made a simple one since the script here uses xml while plex also spits out json which is far easier.

Please login or register to see this code.

This returns the following data (example)

Please login or register to see this code.

Maybe its of use for someone, but as you can see with json, it is a lot less work. Since my plex is not at home i cannot use the play functions locally, tried some stuff with it but could not get it to work.

For reference regarding the json information on plex: 

Don't know how to make a nice VD for this, since it could be multiple people you cannot just create lines on the fly i think. Can only think of just a couple of line boxes where you can place the text in.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

This is the plex API :

If you get this working in Fibaro please let me know. I want to purchase this as this is one of the few available  in south Africa and my only concern is controlling my plex client on multiple devices.

if do get this working it will be awesome and Fibaro would be a perfect solution for me.

Thx in advance

You do know that if you have the plex client on your phone you can just use that to control plex on the t.v. right?

yeah I know but that defeats the purpose of one point of control and that would mean I have to buy my kids smart phones....they use to use the ipad remote for xbmx that used gestures left right and tap easy for my 3 year old. now you include a gesture remote with the UI of Fibaro that would be awesome. give it the option to simple mode for kids and use code to unlock advance mode for parents will make it even better. This is the final idea of course. Hell even if the android app will allow me to add the plex home widget from the app inside the Fibaro UI that will also work then there's no need to rewrite the entire remote. (aaaah but alas my dream system still out of reach.)

Indeed, that dream requires the fibaro lua code to be able to interact with the players side. Some devices don't even support that properly. I tried looking into getting the information, but since i have dhcp and the ip's can change and the client in my case connects to an outside plex server. So if i want to control something, it has to go outside and back in , which doesn't really work. 

If you can find me an api call that allows you to be a remote , i am sure something can be made.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:45 PM, riemers said:

If you can find me an api call that allows you to be a remote , i am sure something can be made.

Well if I understand the api I link above correctly you judt have to change the first line details as needed:

Like so :

http://:/player/playback/playMedia?key=%2Flibrary%2Fmetadata%2F&offset=0&X-Plex-Client-Identifier=&machineIdentifier=&address=&port=&protocol=http&path=http%3A%2F%2F%3A%2Flibrary%2Fmetadata%2F

All Details are found here :

(Remember to login) and The remote machine id can be found by simply selecting a section in plex web. It will take you to an address as such:

!/server/<machine id>/section/6

or

!/server/<machine id>/section/6

These are my xbox clients details:

Plex-Client-Identifier = a4m3lrmu7cp7

machineIdentifier=1f4f82f86135c295578778fd7ed3333922ff2f11

address=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (your public address I assume)

port=32400 (your public port) this the default one

then add the rest behind like this :

http://:/player/playback/playMedia?key=%2Flibrary%2Fmetadata%2F&offset=0&X-a4m3lrmu7cp7=&1f4f82f86135c295578778fd7ed3333922ff2f11=&xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx =&32400=&protocol=http&path=http%3A%2F%2F%3A%2Flibrary%2Fmetadata%2F/player/navigation/home

This is all assumption but it seems correct check this site has a more comprehensive detail:

All the API are there. If you make this work and able to make something in Fibaro UI. Then you rock and Fibaro has a new client.....lol

Thx.

I think this will/can work if all clients and server are locally on the same network. Will check it out when I have some time.

• 2 months later...

would be very interested in trying this out...reading the posts..not too sure which way is best

i'am stuck at the fact that my server runs outside the network, which doens't really seems to work for clients commands so far.

• 2 years later...

Hi All,

Sorry to bring up an old thread from the DEAD.

(the OP and rimers seem to have some sort of working PLEX Connection)

My question is there anything newer or even working?

Basically I am wanting to DIM the light in the lounge when the movies starts.

I know this can be done with KODI, but not a fan (anymore).

So wondering if there is anything else that i cant find to do this?