Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

AEON LABS Multi Sensor - humidity

lukaszpiech

Question

Hi 

My Multi Sensor works ok for Lux, Temp, and motion, but I do not think it reports humidity ok. It has not changed since I installed it 2 days ago. Is there a setting in parameters I need to tweak?

5 answers to this question

The defaults work for me. But maybe your setup is not like mine.

I would indeed check several parameters. And also see If the HC2 updates when you wake up the device with a single click of the button.

Regarding the parameters, I find it difficult to explain. Because it is indeed a somewhat peculiar setup with groups and bit masks. Can I refer you to the technical manual? Pllease come back if you have questions.

Please login or register to see this link.

My settings are:

Please login or register to see this code.

I had, on occasion, a MultiSensor that no longer updated temperature or illuminance. I went for the short pain to solve it: exclude / include.

For me it's the motion sensor that isn't working. Any tips, anyone? 

I've manually added all parameters (they refused to show by itself), and made sure they match the manual and what others suggested here;

but so far to no avail. Everything seems to update and work fine except the main thing I'm after, motion sensor. 

I've turned the Sensitivity knob all the way to max but it's just as dead

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

For me it's the motion sensor that isn't working. Any tips, anyone? 

I've manually added all parameters (they refused to show by itself), and made sure they match the manual and what others suggested here;

but so far to no avail. Everything seems to update and work fine except the main thing I'm after, motion sensor. 

I've turned the Sensitivity knob all the way to max but it's just as dead

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It should be parameter 5 (1d, 2)