Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Aeon Labs - Zw100 "multisensor6

donangelo

Question

Hello

Does the new sensor Aeon Labs - Zw100 "multisensor6" work on HC2? I Need a motion sensor for outdoor use, that works fine with HC2

Thank you in Advance

Angelo

I see. And the MS6 does not.  :->

it does now!

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they added to US firmware and EU due out in 2 weeks maximum! Now that is service... a nice sensible request and they modify firmware for you! A+++++++++++ customer service and communication!

Aeotec you rock!

it does now!

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they added to US firmware and EU due out in 2 weeks maximum! Now that is service... a nice sensible request and they modify firmware for you! A+++++++++++ customer service and communication!

Aeotec you rock!

Excellent.

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" />  I have good customer support experience with Aeon and Remotec. At least they are responsive, they do not brush off feedbacks or issues we as consumers face and take efforts to investigate, including collaboration with Fibaro.

As for Fibaro, no response to even emails least to speak collaborate. I have to reach out to specific person just to get some attention on serious matters (sufficient to categorise as P1S3 or P2S1). This is not right and eventually harms both consumers and Fibaro support structure/channel.

Please login or register to see this link.

Firmware Change Logs for those interested. Looking forward to v1.08EU availability as the changes since v1.06 sure addresses some of the minor issues I am facing (e.g. lux level differs significantly from other sensor so needed to adjust LUA scripts when using MS6 as trigger to offset its inaccuracy).

V1.06:

1. Battery report may report 0% incorrectly

2. While sensor is under extreme lighting over 30000 Lux, the report may show as 0.

V1.07:

1. Lux and UV accuracy/sensitivity improved

2. Accuracy of Temperature and Humidity sensor accuracy improved while used on USB power

V1.08:

1. Disable/Enable LED function has been added (Parameter 80 [1 byte] = 0: enabled 1: disabled).

2. Parameter 111-113 no longer restricted by Wakeup Interval, minimum setting can now be set to 240 without restriction.

Note - Faster report time on param 111-113 will deplete battery power faster.

it does now!

Aeotec you rock!

Almost 2 weeks...Hmmm, EU firmware still not up. Guess most likely got to wait till this 'holiday' week is over.

Update:

Aeon has put on hold the firmware 1.08 for EU and pulled the firmware 1.08 for US, due to bugs found. No ETA when the 1.08 (or even a newer version) will be release.

For now, the latest is 1.07.

one of my multisemsor6 , is stuck on movement (breached) all the time ..  anyone have the same issue?

needs to be taken off power to be reset , but then after it`s first movement detection it  is stuck again.

On 2/9/2016 at 9:58 PM, fi-bar-oh said:

Been in contact with Aeotec about green led... They have amazing customer support! Amazing response times... And they talk about fixes you like and there own personal tweaks etc...

Great company! So impressed

hi @fi-bar-oh

How did you contact aeotec support

I'm having a few challenges with some MS6 and would like to get their take

thread here = 

Thanks

-f

5 minutes ago, chaicka said:

and log a support ticket

Thanks

I guess "A" and "C" in front of the serial number on the box is the same as after the product number (ZW100)... so "A" = US, "B" = AU, "C" = EU.

Ah, no Autofrank has working "A" and "C" serial numbers, so it can't be the frequency...

Edited by petergebruers

3 minutes ago, petergebruers said:

I guess "A" and "C" in front of the serial number on the box is the same as after the product number (ZW100)... so "A" = US, "B" = AU, "C" = EU.

not sure - mine appear to be serial number starting with A and I'm based in ireland, devices from amazon.co.uk

I assume the US version would include/work correctly ? 

37 minutes ago, AutoFrank said:

not sure - mine appear to be serial number starting with A and I'm based in ireland, devices from amazon.co.uk

I assume the US version would include/work correctly ? 

No, different versions have different radio frequency. So my guess regarding that prefix is totally utterly completely wrong. I have no other explanation... But I'm right about the ZW100 suffix though ;-)

22 minutes ago, petergebruers said:

No, different versions have different radio frequency. So my guess regarding that prefix is totally utterly completely wrong. I have no other explanation... But I'm right about the ZW100 suffix though ;-)

Thanks 

Looks like I thought the 'are not the same' in my second sentence but forgot to type the NOT:-(

That's what I get for multi tasking...

6 minutes ago, AutoFrank said:

Thanks 

Looks like I thought the 'are not the same' in my second sentence but forgot to type the NOT:-(

That's what I get for multi tasking...

Right! Stack overflow. Kernel panic. Memory thrashing.  No problem! Oops, BSOD!

19 hours ago, petergebruers said:

Ah, no Autofrank has working "A" and "C" serial numbers, so it can't be the frequency...

Ya, it is not. I have had two different batches of EU frequency units but they are of A and C. I am still more inclined towards production line that assembled the device. But why only A and C, no B?

Or is it possible the assembly plant - A for America plant, C for China plant? Yet, I thought all Aeotec products are assembled in China. Hmmmm...really out of ideas...