Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Fibaro Roller Shutter with Somfy Sonesse 40: adjust calibration?

demetrio812

Hello,

I'm installing some Fibaro Roller Shutter modules with Somfy Sonesse 40 motors and some of them stops before, some other stops after the end. I could fix by changing the motor position but I was wondering if there is a way to tell the blind where to start and where to stop...

Any help?

Dem

With my blinds i used the parameter 29 to do the shutter calibration. Just set parameter 29 to 1, the shutter will make the calibration of end points and voila.

• Topic Author
  • Hello,

thanks for your answer, I already did the calibration multiple times...the problem is that even with the calibration the blind doesn't go until the floor but stops before...any other suggestion?

Thanks,

Dem

All blinds have limiters. Mine for example have some red small buttons on the motor that you have to twist to set the limits.  Calibration in Fibaro is done after you set the mechanical limits of the blinds.

Other then that i have no idea, sry

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Topic Author
  • Thanks, it looks like I have to modify the limiters in the motor...

Will let you know how it goes...

Thanks!

Dem

Please try some advices from these threads:

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

• Topic Author
  • Hello,

thanks for the reply, I've read them, but in my case the calibration and the positioning work, it's just the blind that stops too early, I think it's because of a wrong set up of the motor's limits.

The motor come with a tool to change the start and stop limits, I just have to find the time to do it.

Will confirm it when I'll try it.

Thanks,

Dem

• Topic Author
  • Hello,

this just to confirm that the calibration in the Somfy Sonesse 40 is VERY easy, there is a tool to rotate 2 sort of screws and you can easily adjust the stop positions...

Thanks,

Dem

Hello,

this just to confirm that the calibration in the Somfy Sonesse 40 is VERY easy, there is a tool to rotate 2 sort of screws and you can easily adjust the stop positions...

Thanks,

Dem

Yep!

There are two white plastic screws in end of the motor. One is for the upper and one is for the lower stop position. Just turn those screws few rounds (one by one) and then test manually where the limit is after that. When you have good limits, calibrate controller in Fibaro.