Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Aeon Multisensor gen5 - humidity

lukaszpiech

Question

I have set all the parameters accourding to what m.roszak suggested for Aeon Labs Multisensor Gen5 (firmware 1.2) but still do not see humidity changes. Humidity stays at 0. Please have a look at my params attached. Anyone could help?

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

17 answers to this question

It should work ok, we will look into it as soon as possible.

My Gen5 reports Tmp/Lux/Hum pretty fluently and PIR instantly with the parameters attached, however it causes HC2 to crash due to a memory leak. I really wish we could have a template for these devices, it would make them so much easier to manage.

Guest sebco

Hi Guys, what am I doing wrong? The PIR sensor doesn't show up in HC2, I only have Temp, humidity and light and, a I assume, temper. I really need the motion sensor but I am so frustrated I am about to send it back :S Any info will be truly appreciated.

Hi Guys, what am I doing wrong? The PIR sensor doesn't show up in HC2, I only have Temp, humidity and light and, a I assume, temper. I really need the motion sensor but I am so frustrated I am about to send it back :S Any info will be truly appreciated.

search this forum, there's a lot written about this. 

cheers

emiel

Guest sebco

Thanks, Emiel. Already did that... i've been even in the darkest corners of the internet searching for some answers. But I'll give it one more shot.

Thanks, Emiel. Already did that... i've been even in the darkest corners of the internet searching for some answers. But I'll give it one more shot.

why bother? It's not supported in this version. You can try the latest beta of HC2, there it should work better. With 4.056 it just doesn't work.

cheers

emiel

Guest sebco

You are right. I am on 4.057 Beta now, still working like crap. Patience, they told..patience.

Hi,

I am pretty happy with my multisensor gen5, everything works, humidity, light, temp, motion (except the wrong icon and not showing as motion sensor).

it doesn't report battery status. I have no memory leak issue too. I disabled the other aeotec child devices that report wattage (it used to cause the memory leak issue).

attached is my settings and hopefully it works for you too.

Please make sure to change it from the parent device, and quickly wake up the device by pressing the button for 3 seconds as soon as you click save.

My Fibaro HC2 firmware is v4.507 and device version 1.6.

to use the motion sensor, in the scene I made "custom value == 255" to show that there is motion and activate whatever you want.

hope it helps

Andrew

Guest sebco

Thanks, Andrew! That's great, I'll try your settings tonight and post a feedback.

Guest sebco

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_confused.gif" alt=":-?" /> It doesn't work. I get wrong temp values, the no PIR aso. Back to...patience.

Andrew, do you mind sharing that piece of code with the custom PIR value? Cheers 

Hi, please see the sensors picture so you know the name of my sensor, and the 'ensuite on' picture of my scene to turn on the light when the PIR is triggered. when you changed the settings and click save, did you quickly wake up the device by pressing the button for 3secs? are we using the same fibaro version? let us know how you go, I hope it's going to work for you too.

Guest sebco

Cheers, Andrew. I tried everything, even updating HC2 to 4.058 Beta. I give up, it doesn't work. HC2 ended up including 6 temp sensors and started to sent out notification for fire hazard due to high temp. 

/emoticons/default_icon_curve.gif" alt=":-/" />

Cheers, Andrew. I tried everything, even updating HC2 to 4.058 Beta. I give up, it doesn't work. HC2 ended up including 6 temp sensors and started to sent out notification for fire hazard due to high temp.

/emoticons/default_icon_curve.gif" alt=":-/" />

Same thing happened with me, disabled the "send notification when temp high" and restarted hc2.

Now i have 6 temperature sensors, 5 that show 0 and one that shows room temperature.

Also all 6 shows same -297.0  397.0     istead of 297.0 - 297.1  .2  .3  and so on

Did you include the sensor as a secure device or normal ?

Guest sebco

Same thing happened with me, disabled the "send notification when temp high" and restarted hc2.

Now i have 6 temperature sensors, 5 that show 0 and one that shows room temperature.

Also all 6 shows same -297.0  397.0     istead of 297.0 - 297.1  .2  .3  and so on

Did you include the sensor as a secure device or normal ?

Both, to be honest. If you have any ideas, please share. It drives me insane

does any one got it working??

my motion does work, but the other ones aint!

Please login or register to see this link.

does any one got it working??

my motion does work, but the other ones aint!