Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Logitech Harmony Plugin cannot sign in

MaTi

Question

Hi,

I am trying the new Logitech Harmony Plugin, but it will not work.

After creating a new device in the plugin and entering my credentials, I see the following error when opening it:

Disconnected from account:
mail@********************.nl                     (Anonimized)
Sign In failed. Please check and retype Email ID or Password and press save button.

However, I am 100% sure my credentials are correct. I even tried them again in the official Logitech application on Windows and they work.
I am having a 'Logitech Harmony Smart Control'. I assume this is supported, right?

Any suggestion? Thank you.

Hello,

I have the same problem. I have Harmony Ultimate ( remote control and hub ). I check it on my email server and also @gmail - same isue - cant login. In the password I dont have special characters.

• Inquirer
  • I searched for the box it came in and can confirm I have a smart control version.

No special chars in the password either.. Something very simple as a matter of fact.. (abcd, something like that)

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_smile.gif" alt=":-)" />

I'd be happy to set up remote access for you guys through vpn if you'd like to troubleshoot.. Let me know..

• Inquirer
  • Dear Fibaro,

Any comment or confirmation on this topic yet maybe?

Interestingly enough, I see both people for who it doesn't work and for whom it does..

(and yes, I am 200% sure I have a Smart Control Hub and that my account credentials are correct).

Thanks

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am currently investigating this case in a matter of devices and software versions supported by Logitech API on their side, I will post here once I get a response.

Thanks Nowaci

Let me know if you need some help/support to find out detail information on the issue.

• Inquirer
  • Great, thanks for the heads up!

Guest kead

I have the same problem. 

@gmail account

User and password correct.

Okej I fix it.
    At the beginning I'm sorry for my English

/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    First I removed all devices from Harmony and Harmony Hub. Then i update and upgrade all of devices. Then I connect Harmony Hub and Harmony Remote and synchronize it and connect to WiFI. Then I unplug the harmony remote control and in touch screen go to Setting -> Sync Remote.

Then go to Fibaro Plugin, add username and password -> it connect correctly.

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The problem I still have is that the first time the status and activities are displayed in the Fibaro, but after 1 or 2 days there is no update anymore on the activities. If I delete the logitech hub in the HC2 and re-add it it shows again the right statussen from the activity. Nobody else has this problem? After 1 / 2 days Fibaro is saying that my hub is offline (it's really online...)

I am having the same issue. I can´t login...

/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can I ask you all to make sure your Harmony is in latest version and synchronize remote and plugin with cloud?

I will check

I will check

Good news!!!! 

Indeed I have updated the version of the Logitech Hub. Now I have the 04.06.71 hub version.

In short I upgraded the Logitech hun and Synchronize cloud. I deleted the previous Logitech device from Fibaro and created a new one and is perfectly connected. Now to see how it works. I have not been tested. Thank you!

I also have problem with Harmony ultimate

HC2 is successfully connected to Logitech cloud and downloaded all my three activities from there.

Harmony hub is upgraded to the latest software release (4.6.71)

HC2 and hub are in the same IP network and I can ping each of them.

Legacy Harmony remote and Harmony iPhone application can control hub without issues.

But my hub status is Offline and I cannot switch on/off any activities.