Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Where is the support?

KristianO

I have been very tolerating with this product for very long time now. I understand the software development in a new area can be hard and demanding. But now even i get sick and tired of this.

My test of this HC2 consists of 10-15 devices in my apartment controlling basic lights, water sensor, fire etc.

Basic LUA scenes and some virtual devices.

I now like to move this products to my new house and extend its usage very much, but do i dare?

Since this involves so much more like heating, alarm, watering etc.

Then thing is that i got 3 open support tickets that are not even answered, not a single replay. How do i proceed? How do you do? Using this in my house would required much more attention then today and i do like a happy wife.

I tried posts to Facebook and just got a comment that please PM me the ticket numbers and we will answer. 

That was 3 weeks ago. 

Kristian

I have the same problem right now (but since beginning of this week only).

Sommer holiday?

Just a human reply would be nice (in our firm we always tell the support team to give an answer in less than 24 hours).

Alex

I did get response from support, it took 3 working days. That said it would be nice if Fibaro would tell us up front if they had reduced capacity in a period due to planned activity like a summer vacation period. (Likewise if they for some reason had an abnormal back log). I also would appreciate a quick answer to a question like this in the user forum. On the other hand, from my personal experience with Fibaro support and the handful of cases I have had, they are indeed helpful and sort things out one way or another. The way I/we user do not like though is the send it to Poland thing ...

Our support agents do the best they can to answer all your questions, also this is still a very fast developing department, expanding to catch up with the evolvement and growing popularity of FIBARO. Thare is indeed bigger delay in answers than it used to be, but hopefully, due to some changes in our internal way of operation it will improve really soon.

Sorry for all the inconvienence you may be experiencing because of that and please do not hesitate to give our agents a call if you need immediate and urgent help.

• 3 years later...