Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Projector screen

gusqua

Question

Hi Guys

I have installed a Fibaro roller shutter to control the projector screen and the problem that I have is that the configuration is upside down. When the screen is opened, Fibaro interprets that is closed and vice versa. Anyone know if there is a solution/workaround to this?

Another issue is that I need to calibrate it for not come down of everything. It remains as 70%, there is a way to set this threshold and that each time you open it stays at the same elevation.

Thanks to all!

7 answers to this question

Switch the wires around

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and reverse the graphics?

• Inquirer
  • haha

Good approach!   :->

The problem with that is that the direction of the buttons are working in a good way. When I press the down button, the screen go down ... 

With regard to the open/close status, why do you think it is wrong other than the actual graphic info? Can't you simply reverse the icons as recommended in a previous post?

Related to the 70% limit, have a look to these threads, It could be a parameter setting issue.

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

• Inquirer
  • Tks Brics! 

Regard the first topic, it is not the same. Imagine that i'd like to close all the blinds ... or if i`d like to setup an alarm or just push the icon on my iphone to close my home. That's why Im trying to find a better way to do it. Right now I have some scene to solve it, but I'dlike to improve it.

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_wink.gif" alt=";-)" /> 

Many thanks about the 70% limit!

I don't see your point. You said:

haha

Good approach!   :->

The problem with that is that the direction of the buttons are working in a good way. When I press the down button, the screen go down ... 

Did you mean that it works correctly when using the wall switch but it does not when using the soft (iphone, PC...) buttons?

• Inquirer
  • I don't see your point. You said:

Did you mean that it works correctly when using the wall switch but it does not when using the soft (iphone, PC...) buttons?

If I swtich the wires, the system understand that down is up. The control from Fibaro buttons will not work properly. Anyway it can be the best alternative,,,

If this is the case, the solution might be the first one suggested in this thread: switch the wires around, but do it by pairs:  S1/S2 and O1/O2.

It might happen that you have correctly paired S1/O1 and S2/O2 and therefore the screen runs in the direction indicated by the wall switch but if you have connected O2 to the wire that raises the roller shutter the controller will get the wrong status. S1 is the key that raises the roller shutter from the logical point of view and therefore O1 must be plugged to the line that raises the blind.