Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Aeon Labs LED Bulb - Gen5

Joonas

Question

Hi!

Does anyone know how to use Aeon Labs LED Bulb with Fibaro before official support? I already sent device-template to Fibaro.

Thanks!

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

12 answers to this question

I would like to know as well.

Did the same thing sending template to Fibaro, but have not heard any after that.

Here i explain how to create a virtual module for the HC2:

Please login or register to see this link.

I am really interested in this bulb, I only have an HCL so I guess i cannot use the virtual module. But those of you who use it, what is you experience? How is the light quality? And how does it behave?

From the parameters section of extended manual: "Enable/disable the function of using External Switch to turn on/off the bulb."

What does this mean? Can you use a monostable switch to turn it on/off by briefly cutting power?

Any input is appreciated!

I found the light not very bright. Not bright enough for my partner to paint her nails when under it.. I'm still awaiting proper RGB support..

• Inquirer
  • What does this mean? Can you use a monostable switch to turn it on/off by briefly cutting power?

I just tested it. It works!

/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is there any way to use Fibaro relays like this? I have few lights where I can't put relay behind the switch. Only option is to put it on light socket on ceiling. This would do the magic.

I have 5 of this, lights and they work, not well as missing support from fibaro,  but ok,  Now we have few power cuts and I found they do not 

not remember last status, so always on after power returns,  I like them to remember or as a minimum just turn to off setting by defoult

This or find a way to make a scrip that after reboot turn off the lights 

I have one of these and do not like the warm white colour but would like to see it supported by Fibaro so I could use the other colours.

When one of mine powers o n. it'salways orange!!!

Read the manual. It says how to select what base color the bulb will use. It took me a few tries to get it right a while back.

Read the manual. It says how to select what base color the bulb will use. It took me a few tries to get it right a while back.

I have 2 thats always green  What part of the Manual ?

Ok, I found out how.

On wall turn on and off then on, light will start moving from one to the next RGB setting ones it arrives to the Tone you want turn off and that's now the default, each time i'ts on