Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Associating Tkb dimmer sockets on a dimmer 2

tvs

Question

Hi,

I'm having real problems getting a dimmer 2 to control a Tkb dimmer socket from s2. Has anyone been able to get this to work? I've tried all the groups. Hc2 only allows me to set it into multi channel from a dimmer 2, but on a dimmer 1 it allows for single channel.

I have them working perfectly from a dimmer 1.

Also does anyone have a template for them? Hc2 keeps telling me I need one.

Thanks!

Tom

5 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Hi,

Sorry this hasn't been solved. I've tried removing the devices (They were never added via the mobile phone app). I've then re-added both devices and it still doesn't work. 

I've tried it with a newly added Dimmer 1 and it doesn't even work with that. From what I understand the problem is HC2 (Running 4.057) won't let me make a association to the TKB plug in single channel, only Multi Channel.

The Dimmer 1's that still work with the TKB plugs still have their single channel association set and so they still work.

Any advice?

thanks

tom

Association is seriously broken. I have tkb wall switches in the whole house, HCL wont let me associate most modules into them. So I added a domoticz controller as secondary, set up all the associations and removed it again.

• Inquirer
  • Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately I don't have a secondary controller. Hopefully fibaro will realise that they've managed to break the one thing their system was robust on and issue a fix very soon.