Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

How to get current wanted temperature in Heating Panel Zone

EdoM

Hi,

Is there a simple way to get current wanted temperature in Heating Panel Zone?

Like in /api/panels/heating where you get manual set temp. and expiry timestamp and holiday temp., but not fall-back temp if none of those are active.

Without calculating day hour timestamp timer ... from /api/panels/heating/ID

Otherwise I will do a LUA that will calculate the temperature for all zones and set them to variables every x seconds - but that means delay and script running all the time.

FIBARO why not add in "Linked Devices > Heating" - Variable - that would show wanted temperature. (Main Device, Switch 1, 2..., Variable Current temp, Wanted Temp ..., Hysteresis )

this would solve also "timmeeh" problem in

Please login or register to see this link.

I want to calculate the temperature of water going into (forward) the Floor heating or Radiators.

Depending on the:

- To - Outside temperature (or average of last few hours)

- Tc - Current temperature of the zone (maybe average of all temperatures in rooms in the zone)

- Tw - Wanted temperature of the zone

maybe also if it is sunny or not, for some zones with lots of windows, with outside Motion Sensors Lux meter.

The most weather control "professional" regulations, that I'm working with, are calculating with "Heat curve":

For heating system:

floor 0,2 - 0,8

wall 0,4 - 1,0

radiator 0,8 - 1,4

calculation is something like this:

Tr - room temperature 

Hc - Heat curve factor (0,2-1,4)

Lift - rising whole curve  =20 +-5 depend on the insulation that you have

(Tr - To) * Hc + Lift = Tfw  - temperature of the water going into radiators of Floor heating.

I will add also calculation of difference between Wanted and Current temperature in the room so water temp. gets lower when approaching Wanted temp.

Also with measuring difference between temperature of forward water and returning water we can calculate the current temperature need of the floor.

With the highest of the required water temperatures I can set Heat pump to heat only to that temperature (+ few degrees)