Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Unable to access my HC2

Guest Eric

Question

Guest Eric

Hi guys,

I have a huge issue with my HC2 since about two days and really hope that somebody is able to help me out.

All of a sudden, I am not able to access the configuration page of my HC2 within my home network anymore!

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_eek.gif" alt=":shock:" />

The HC2 also cannot be reached by the Fibaro App on my iPhone.

Any time I enter the static ip of the HC2 in my browser, there is no reply from the HC2 so I just receive a blank page in response.

My router keeps telling me everything is fine in regards to the connection to the HC2 and the internet, though.

I have three blue lights visible on the box (the first three blues from the right) so everything is supposed to be fine!

I already changed the LAN cable, made a cold start and even tried a recovery...all unsuccessful.

Even in recovery mode the HC2 doesn't show the appropriate page in the browser...just a blank page!

/emoticons/default_icon_sad.gif" alt=":-(" />

Does anyone experienced similar issues with the HC2 so far???

/emoticons/default_icon_cry.gif" alt=":cry:" />

HC2 4.056

10 answers to this question

Guest doaedje
  • Inquirer
  • Hi,

I have the same problems. I cannot connect to my HC2 anymore since today.

After reboot the blue lan led did not come up. The physical ethernet port shows connection lights.

Also rebooting in recovery mode the HC2 is  not accessible.

Opened a case with Fibaro Support.

HC2 4.056

Guest Eric
  • Inquirer
  • Hi doaedje,

I would really appreciate if you would let me know what Fibaro tells you to do in order to solve the problem.

I don't know how to open a case with Fibaro actually so I'm glad you did!  :->

Hi,via

Got simular issues since one month (at least). It started when with a blinkin led for a new update. I tries to access the management console and got a blank page. Ipad and Iphone also not working. The Scene's I programmed were running nicely.

I found out that the management console was actually not accessable but was responding really sloooow and just stopt loading after a while. Same with the recovery pages. They load really slow and after a while stop loading.

Sending a ping command to the IP address of my Fibaro HC2 resulted in responses and sometimes lost packages

Support asked me to do a recovery (which I did a couple of times)

Support tries to access my HC2 remotely with no success

Today one of the engineers was able to access my HC2 via Putty (and teamviewer on my laptop). He removed the recovery image and loaded a new one.

He asked me to do a recovery. I started my HC2 in recovery mode. used a static IP adress. Opened the recovery page (which opened pretty fast) and clicked on the recovery page -> blank page.

Now I am lost. think I will just send the box back ans ask for a new one

anyone any suggestions how to proceed?

An update on my issue. I was able to perform the recovery procedure. Allthough the php screens were loading really slow, the HC2 did finish the procedure with a reboot. After the reboot, it Fibaro finder, found my HC2 (got a new IP address). The browser tried to open the management interface resulting in a blank screen while the tab in the browser states Fibaro Home Center Lite (??!). I asked support to explain how to get a new one and where to send the old one.

update 20/11/15: just got my HC2 back from Poland. Fibaro replaced motherboard (broken) and flash. Everything is ok now except for integration with Satel which is not working anymore but that is another topic in this forum

I ha

Hi guys,

I have a huge issue with my HC2 since about two days and really hope that somebody is able to help me out.

All of a sudden, I am not able to access the configuration page of my HC2 within my home network anymore!

/emoticons/default_icon_eek.gif" alt=":shock:" />
    Any time I enter the static ip of the HC2 in my browser, there is no reply from the HC2 so I just receive a blank page in response.
    My router keeps telling me everything is fine in regards to the connection to the HC2 and the internet, though.
    I have three blue lights visible on the box (the first three blues from the right) so everything is supposed to be fine!
    I already changed the LAN cable, made a cold start and even tried a recovery...all unsuccessful.

Even in recovery mode the HC2 doesn't show the appropriate page in the browser...just a blank page!

/emoticons/default_icon_sad.gif" alt=":-(" />

Does anyone experienced similar issues with the HC2 so far???

/emoticons/default_icon_cry.gif" alt=":cry:" />

HC2 4.056

I have the exact same problem now

/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="https://forum.fibaro.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    Waiting on Support to answer back

On 10/28/2015 at 5:32 PM, Eric said:

Hi guys,

/uploads/emoticons/default_icon_eek.gif" />

Even in recovery mode the HC2 doesn't show the appropriate page in the browser...just a blank page! :-(

Does anyone experienced similar issues with the HC2 so far??? :cry:

HC2 4.056

I also have the same problem. What to do? How to fix?

Try to connect HC2 directly to Lapyop or computer.

Change network >>laptop 192.168.81.1

and see if your HC2 is reachable on 192.168.81.5?

If yes change in HC2 ip adres restart and .... it should work

Succes