Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

All on /off issue

rankman

Question

Hello,

I have a remote controller zme_rc2 with extra buttons all on and off.

I don't want to use this feature because I also have greenwave wall outlets that wil shut down when I accidentially press the all off button.

Is there a way to disable this functionon on the remote controll OR is there a function in Fibaro itself that disables the all on/off functionaltity?

Regards,

Robert

4 answers to this question

The All on/off commands are Z-Wave commands, that are broadcast (sent directly, not using a network controller). Your HC2 or HCL has nothing to do with it. Disabling the sending of the commands may be in the manual of your remote controller. And how a module responds to these commands is in the manual of your "receiving" device.

I quote from the manual of the FGS-212 double relay:

"Fibaro Switch responds to commands ALL ON / ALL OFF that may be sent by the controller. ALL ON / ALL OFF commands are usually implemented in Z-Wave remote control.

By default, Fibaro Switch accepts both active commands ALL ON and ALL OFF. Settings may be changed by entering an appropriate value into configuration register no. 1 (see configuration)"

Does this help?

• Inquirer
  • Txs  "Expert" for your reply.

I managed to disable the all on/off function on the remote by adding parameter 20 with the value 0 in the HC2.

Can you give me the link where you found the information of de FGS-212 with rthe register no. 1 information/

I want to disable these all on/off function on special devices that alway need to stay on.

Regards,

Robert

(...)Can you give me the link where you found the information of de FGS-212 with rthe register no. 1 information/(...)

It's in the manual. All manuals can be downloaded from

Please login or register to see this link.

look on this site too

Please login or register to see this link.