Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Controlling lamps with I2 on qubino dimmer?

jolerius

Question

Hi. I'm about to install 2 qubino dimmers in my kitchen. And with them I can use I2 with a pushbutton as a sensor to trigger other things.

Will it be possible to use it with PLEG as followed?

If sensor1 is triggered an lamp2 is off - turn lamp2 on

If sensor1 is triggered an lamp2 is on - turn lamp2 off

So if I can figure this out I can dim lamp1 with one button and toggle lamp2 with the other

Is it possible with block scene or do I have to use LUA? (wich I'm total novice on)

Hope I made myself clear so u guys can help me

7 answers to this question

I have the exact setup but with 1D relay. Two double push turning on one light each. I have tried to do it by association but that doesn't seems possible. I have a case with Qubino about it. Parameter 1 seems only affects I1 and not I2.

Having that said. Yes I can probably solve my problem with a scene. I literally installed them last week so I haven't had time to write it yet. And I think you can to.

What I figure, and I may have time to try tonight, is that you need to only switch on the positive pulse and keep track of the state of the light.

This is pseudo code for my proposed solution/scene.

If I2 and light is off then turn light on.

If I2 and light is on then turn light off.

Should work in both LUA and block.

• Inquirer
  • well,it was THAT easy. Solved it yesterday by creating a block scene and then swith it to LUA and change small things.

here it is

Please login or register to see this code.

What am I doing wrong? Do you have any special parameter setup or is it just parameter 1 that is set to monostable?

Please login or register to see this code.

If I use ID 100 it works (switch connected to I1) and the first debug prints 1 or 0 but if I use 101 the Id connected to I2 I dont get any printout? HC2 version 4.056. Do I need to change parameter 100 or am I doing something wrong?