Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

RGBW Module wall controller?

M4T VW

Question

I'm just finishing off an RGBW install and slighting overlooked the control aspect of it. All i allowed for was a momentry switch to turn it on/off and dim. This is fine but now i have had a play with a module i realise that you can control the 4 channels with different switches. Thankfully i have the option of installing a new switch with easy access to the module but would like something nicer than just 4 switches on the wall.

Can the fibaro controller be connected to something like this?

Please login or register to see this link.

This is a lovely looking wall plate but i think the LED strip needs to be connected to it directly and not just the control inputs of the fibaro module.

Thanks

Mathew

2 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • I have been advised that the wall controller will not work with the fibaro module which is what i expected. How else are people controlling the module other than using their phone?

My wall switch turns off my transformer (and the module) so i would need to put more switches in using the IN 1-4 connections to control it.

This might be an option?

Don't know your country and installation system so this is for 70mm diameter round wall boxes with 60mm between the fastening screws.

Its a schneider Exxact switch.

Comes in multiple colors, works with 12-24V

Please login or register to see this attachment.