Welcome to Smart Home Forum by FIBARO

Dear Guest,

as you can notice parts of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO is not available for you. You have to register in order to view all content and post in our community. Don't worry! Registration is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to sign up. Become a part of of Smart Home Forum by FIBARO by creating an account.

As a member you can:

•     Start new topics and reply to others
  •     Follow topics and users to get email updates
  •     Get your own profile page and make new friends
  •     Send personal messages
  •     ... and learn a lot about our system!

Regards,

Smart Home Forum by FIBARO Team

Qubino Flush 1 Relay turns light on and off rapidly

trash

Question

Have a strange behaviour with my Qubino Flush 1 Relay. After installing it when I turn on the lights with the wall switch it will continuously at a rapid rate turn the lights on and off and on again. If I attempt to turn on the lights the HC2 then it will only switch the lights on for a blink of a second and then they will go off again, while the module in HC2 will continue to show as if they are on.

Any ideas what could be wrong? Let me add that these is normal 230V installation, not LED or energy saver lights.

4 answers to this question

• Inquirer
  • Problem solved. A bit ashamed to admit it, but it was all due to wrong electrical connection. My bad... 

Please login or register to see this image.

/emoticons/default_icon_redface.gif" alt=":oops:" />

• Inquirer
  • It's a bi-stable button, hence parameter 1 is at its default value of '1'. While HC2 in version 4.056 does not have template for this Qubino module, I added the parameter definition manually and made sure it is set to '1'. No luck  

/emoticons/default_icon_cry.gif" alt=":cry:" />

Problem solved. A bit ashamed to admit it, but it was all due to wrong electrical connection. My bad... 

/emoticons/default_icon_redface.gif" alt=":oops:" />

It happens. I believe the Qubino module has different pin layout sequence compared to Fibaro's.